Part Two→ Chapter Twenty-Three

Adriana watched her leave, a bit nervous. She hadn't been big on drinking and such, but she shrugged the feeling away, just wanting to have fun.

     Harley starts to get the shots ready. A few minutes later she walks back over, setting the first round of shots on the table by the couch. From the way she's setting them down, there are two times the amount of shots than people playing.

     She turns to Adriana, quickly reading the nervousness on her face. She walks over to her and leans down to whisper to her. "Hey, are you okay with playing?" she asks her quietly, making sure that Adriana is the only one who can hear her.

     Adriana looked at her before listening to the whisper. She smiled softly, nodding. "Yeah, I'm okay. " She responded in the same manner, looking at her with a gentle expression. "Thanks," She said with a happier tone.

     "Of course," she nods. She looks forward, seeing if anyone is watching them. She decides that it doesn't matter. She pecks Adriana's cheek, then stands back up and walks over to the kitchen to find a beer bottle.

     Adriana blushed softly and smiled a bit more before she propped her legs up onto the couch. She rested her head on her knees, her cheeks a faint pink tone.

     She finds one on the counter and then comes back with a bottle. She sets it in the middle of the table. She decides to start explaining the rules. "Okay: so if you spill a shot, you're out. If you don't finish a shot, you're out. And you can opt-out anytime. Alex, you can go first," she gestures to him.

     Alex nodded, smirking as he sat on his knees now. He reached over and spun the bottle until it stopped and pointed at a glass. He picked it up and held it in the air, as if he was 'cheers'ing someone before he downed it, setting the glass down.

     Harley fills the shot back up. The next person is Raidon. He sighs slightly, knowing that by his luck, he'll probably get a shot with ACTUAL alcohol. He doesn't feel like being drunk. He scoots forward so he can reach the table. He spins the bottle. It lands on a clear shot. He picks it up and takes it quickly, then sets it back down. "Holy fucking shit-" he starts. Harley refills it.

     Alex laughed at Raidon's reaction and looked at Adriana. "You're up," He grinned. The only reason he was talking to her was because this was clearly something she didn't want to do, so he was excited. Adriana nodded a bit, inhaling before she spun the bottle. It landed on a shot glass with more of a golden color to it. She picked it up before she drank it, setting it back down. As she swallowed, she sighed a bit. "God damnit. " She huffed.

     Harley gives Adriana a sympathetic smile, then walks over and refills the shot glass. "I feel the same way," Raidon grins at Adriana. Kaiden leans forward and spins the bottle. It lands on a more brownish liquid. He takes the shot and swallows it in one gulp. He sets it down. Harley refills it.

     Alex hummed as he spun the bottle again, waiting for it to stop. He looked at the shot and shrugged. It was clear, similar to the one Raidon got. He drank it a grinned. "Aye, there we go." He smirked, leaning back. Adriana shook her head.

     Harley refills the shot glass. Raidon sighed, knowing it was his turn. He spins the bottle. It lands on a purple liquid. "Huh," he says, taking the shot. A tiny bit spills down his lips. he sets down the shot. "Oh fuck-" he notices the bit spilling. Harley looks down. "And you're out" she grins, more happy than you'd think. She refills the shot. Raidon leans back.

     Adriana let out a quiet breath before she spun the bottle again, her leg bouncing softly. It landed on a darker-colored liquid and she picked it up, looking at it before she swallowed it in one go, making a face afterward. She set it down, saying nothing.