Part Two→Chapter Twenty-Six

A/N: THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER ALREADY. I APPRECIATE EVERYONE WHO HAS READ THIS FAR INTO THIS STORY. I HAVE A NOTE FOR EVERYONE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER. LOVE YOU ALL ❤

     Alex glanced over upon hearing the voices. His face grew a bit more red, but then he noticed Evelyn and his face went blank for a moment. He looked at Kaiden for a moment before slipping out from under him. He wanted to talk to her, but at the same time, he didn't.

     Kaiden sits up, still trying to comprehend Evelyn's appearance. Raidon doesn't say anything. He just walks into the kitchen and stays quiet. Evelyn walks off, muttering shit under her breath. "What the fuck..." she mutters, trying to figure out if she could be upset or not.

     Alex grabbed his belt, wrapping it back around his pants before doing the buckle up again. He walked towards the door, deciding he probably should talk to her. Though, he wasn't really in a great mental state. Alex sighed and opened the door, looking around before he spotted Evelyn wandering off. "Eve, wait-" He called out to her, stumbling a bit as he walked.

     She stops, turning around. She sighs. "Yeah?" she asks slowly, making eye contact.

     Alex sighed heavily, stopping a few feet away from her. "I'm uh...sorry you had to see that-" He said first, slipping his right hand into his pocket. "I'm fucking drunk right now- and honestly not really thinking the clearest-"

     "Mhm that part is relatable," she hums. "I don't care much about... that. Don't worry about it." She says, in a voice that sounds like even she doesn't believe what she's saying. She doesn't.

     Alex rubbed the back of his neck with the hand that wasn't in his pocket. "Listen..about the break-up and shit. I understand why, and honestly, it's probably for the better. But uh...can we still be friends and shit?" He asked, looking at her.

     "Sure," Evelyn nods. She gives him a long look. "He's a good kisser, isn't he?" she asks then smirks.

     Alex looked at her, a bit confused. But after a moment, he sighed and nodded, smiling a bit. "Holy fuck- yeah..-" He said in return, shaking his head.

     "A hundred percent" she smiles. "You guys a thing or-??"

     "Oh- no...well- I don't think so," He said quickly, shaking his head.

     " 'I don't think so' " she repeats. "What does that mean."

     Alex shrugged. "I don't know- I'm drunk, he's drunk. I have no idea if it meant anything or not."

     Evelyn nods. "Fair enough. Anyways I got to go," she tells him. "Raidon booked me an appointment with a therapist. See you later?" She asks.

     Alex nodded. "Yeah, sure. Text me when you're done..?" He asked.

      Evelyn nods. "I will. See you," she says, waving and waking off.

     Alex watched her leave, feeling a bit better about himself. He walked back inside, looking at Kaiden, then Raidon with a sigh.

     "How'd it go?" raidon asks, opening his refrigerator. He grabs a protein shake (supplement) and closes the fridge door.

     "Well, she agreed to be friends, which is good-" He told him, sitting down on the couch.

     "This is the first time you guys are friends. you guys went from hating each other to instantly dating. I think it all happened too fast," Raidon says

     Alex nodded a bit. "I guess so, yeah." He said, thinking for a bit before he looked at Kaiden, but he looked away after a moment.

     Raidon takes a sip of his shake. "Well.. what do you guys want to do now?"