Part Two→Chapter Nineteen

Adriana walked in first, then was followed by Alex. She sits down near the couch, sighing softly. Adriana closes the door behind them, following them into the living room. Alex looks around the place. "Do you have alcohol?" he asks. "And before you ask, no, I don't wanna get fucked. I just need a drink."

     "You don't look like you want to get fucked up,' Raidon grins. "Yeah yeah, I have some alcohol. It's in the kitchen- we have everything." Alex nods and disappears to find it.

     Adriana sighs softly, sitting cross-legged on the ground. Raidon walks over to her, and then sits next to her, wrapping an arm around her comfortably. Adriana leans against him slightly. "Thank you," she tells him softly.

     "You're welcome," he says in a soothing voice.

     Alex comes back soon after, holding a glass of whiskey in it. He took a drink before sitting on the couch. Raidon looks up at him. Alex looks at him before his gaze falls onto Adriana and the arm that was around her. He raises a brow.

     Raidon shrugs it off. He grabs a bottle of gin from behind him and opens it.

     Alex laughs lightly. Adriana looks at the gin before sighing.

     Raidon turns to Adriana, noticing her sigh. "Please don't let me get as drunk as yesterday- I don't wanna confess random shit. You never needed to know that I'm a bottom- for example."

     Adriana giggles softly before nodding. "Alright." Raidon smiles gratefully, taking a swing of his drink. Adriana watches for a moment before sighing again and smiling. Raidon sighs, leaning against the couch.

     Alex hears his phone go off. He finishes his drink before taking it out of his pocket. It's from Evelyn. 'Hey do you want to break up?' she texts him. A few moments later Alex hears his phone go off again. 'I've treated you like shit and you don't deserve any of this. I'm not going to ask to be forgiven. I didn't do anything to deserve it. I don't want to break up, but I also don't want to see you hurt because of me.'

     Alex blinks, reading the text over a few times. "I..." he sighs, starting to massage her back before deleting it and starting over. "Hey Eve... I think it might be better to end things..." he messages her, sending it hesitantly. Moments later she responds. "Alright. Love you. Bye, Alex."

     Alex sighs heavily, turning off his phone and setting it down, and looks at his glass before frowning. "Hey Raidon, could you give me some gin?" he asks.

     Raidon nods, handing him the bottle. "Is something up, Alex? You look a bit pale."

     "I... I'm fine," he says, taking the bottle and filling the glass before handing it back. He took a drink and set the class down. Adriana shakes her head. "That isn't the case, Alex-"

     Alex shoots Adriana a glance and rolls his eyes. "I'm fine."

     "Yeah, right," Raidon sighs, taking a swing.

     Alex rolls his eyes again, closing his arms.

     "Whatever it is- I hope things get better," Raidon smiles at him weakly.

     "It's Evelyn, so..." he shrugs, taking another drink.

     Raidon catches on quickly. "Oh! Alex, I'm so sorry-"

     Alex sighs. "It's fine," he mutters. Adriana sat there, a confused expression displayed on her face.

     "You can talk to me about it later," Raidon offers. Adriana looks away from them.