Part Two→Chapter Twenty

Adriana shuts the door behind her before pulling out her phone. She calls Harley, pressing the phone against her ear and waiting for a reply. Second later Harley picks up. "Oh my god! My gay best friend! Where are you?"

     Adriana laughs. "I'm coming– don't worry. I had something to deal with.'

     "'Deal with'. Sounds serious. Do I have to beat the shit out of someone today? I'll do it– sounds fun," Harley teases.

     Adriana sighs. "Sorry, let me rephrase that, I was skipping with a bunch of drunk people."

     "I wish I was there. I love skipping with alcoholics," Harley jokes.

     Adriana rolls her eyes, laughing softly. "I'll be at your place in like- 2 minutes," she says, glancing around before crossing the road.

     "Sounds good," Harley says, hanging up.

     Adriana slips her phone back into her pocket before running up to Harley's house. She smiles before knocking, taking a step back. Harley opens the door. "Hey!"

     "Hey, Harley!" Adriana says happily, hugging her for a moment.

     Harley moves from the doorway. "How was skipping?" she asks.

     Adriana shrugs softly, walking inside. "Fun I guess, turns out Eve and Alex broke up-"

     "You're not fucking serious," Harley says, dumbfounded. "What the hell happened?" she closes the door.

     Adriana nods. "I am. Me and Eve may have gotten drunk and... uh-"

     "Hooked up?" Harley infers. "God there's no way that Alex could've taken that well."

     "He didn't," Adriana sighs. "Alex and Raidon were drunk and outside. Me and Eve got drunk and hooked up because she wanted to take her mind off things. Though it wasn't because of romantic feeling, the only reason I agreed was because of the pressure."

      "And you like kissing women," Harley teases. "I'm sorry about everything that happened though."

     Adriana rolls her eyes at the comment. "Yeah, it's whatever," she tells her. "Anyways, enough with that shit, how are things with you?"

     "Pretty good. I met this really pretty girl," she responds, smiling.

     Adriana raises a brow. "Oh yeah? What's her name?"

     "Azura," she grins.

     Harley nods, considering the name. "Sounds nice."

     "She is," Harley nods. "But I just met her. Woman I swear to god-"

     Adriana laughs softly. "I know right."

     "I love them," Harley grins.

     Adriana nods quickly. "Same."

     Harley walks closer to Adriana, wrapping one of Adriana's strands of hair around her fingers in a flirty way, tugging it lightly. "You're actually really pretty, Addy."

     Adriana felt her cheeks flush softly. "I- thank you..." she stutters softly.

     "Oh? You don't need to thank me yet," Harley grins. With her other hand, she puts her index finger under Adriana's chin. "Reds a hot color on you, pretty girl."

     Adriana blushes. "I... oh god-" she looks at Harley. "I have a feeling I'm going to be a bottom during this..."

     "You are," Harley giggles, pecking Adriana's right cheek. Adriana smiles softly.