Part Two→ Chapter Twenty-Four

Kaiden decides- fuck it- and kisses Alex back softly. He doesn't think much of it and assumes that Alex wouldn't mind.

     Alex didn't mind at all, and in fact, he enjoyed it. He pressed closer, but pulled away after a moment, smirking. Kaiden watches as Alex pulls back, grinning lightly.

     "Damn, not bad. Kaiden," Alex says, looking at the other.

     "Not bad at all," Kaiden says, smirking.

     Alex nodded and grinned before he sat down again. Adriana looked at Harley. "Your turn," she said, smiling hopefully. Harley nods, grabbing the bottle and spinning it. She watches it slowly land on Adriana.

     Harley grins. She walks over to Adriana and sits next to her, lightly grabbing her chin. She waits for a reaction before she does anything further.

     Adriana watched as it landed on her, she smiled happily before looking up at Harley excitedly. She grinned and leaned forward gently, allowing her lips to meet the others. A faint blush dusted her cheeks.

     Harley kisses her back, smiling into the kiss. She closes her eyes gently, not paying attention to anyone else in the room. Just Adriana. She leans a bit forwards so she's more into the kiss (physically). Adriana's eyes closed as well and she wrapped her arms around the other's neck as if she was holding her there. She didn't care about the other's either, her main focus was on the kiss.

     Harley sets her other hand on Adriana's waist, trying to keep herself from anything she shouldn't do in front of other people. She nibbles on Adriana's bottom lip softly. Adriana made a quiet noise.

     Alex rolled his eyes. "Get a room," he called over to them.

     Harley ignores Alex's request. She leaned forward a bit and moved her other hand so that both were on Adriana's waist. Adriana lets out another soft sound before she presses against Harley a bit more.

     Harley breaks the kiss for a moment. "Want to move this... elsewhere?" she asked, a bit ominous in her voice, her breath a bit heavy. Adriana nodded quickly, her breath a bit quick.

     Alex shook his head a bit, looking at the others in the room to see what their reactions were.

     Kaiden isn't looking in their direction, meanwhile where Raidon has an awkward expression. He doesn't know what the fuck to do.

     Harley sits up, moving her hand from Adriana's waist.

     Alex just laughed. noticing Raidon was stuck beside them. Adriana took her hand and looked at the others, her face growing a bit red.

     "C'mon, Addy," Harley whispers to Adriana. She starts to head to a random bedroom. Adriana nodded and stood, following her quickly. She didn't look back.

     Alex shook his head. "Well, what do you guys want to do?"

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

     Harley walks into the bedroom, appearing to be a guest room. She walks inside and closes the door behind them. Adriana smiled a bit, looking around the room faintly. Harley leads Adriana to the bed in the room, sitting next to her.

     Adriana smiles at her, sitting down close by her side. Harley wraps her arms around Adriana's waist. Adriana moved closer a bit, kissing the other gently. Harley kissed her back, although letting Adriana take control.