02: Him Again

Aaliyaana's POV:

Aaliyaana's POV:

I just came back from the mall it was almost 6 in the evening I'm tired AF. I just want to sleep. I wasn't hungry as I had lunch outside. I went to my room and I started thinking about my day. I heard my phone ringing only to see Mala aka Malaika (my best friend) calling me. I picked up the phone

'BITCHHH WHERE ARE YOUUU?' she shouted

'Bhen aram se bole meray apne kaan hain.' I said

(Sister!! Talk at a low volume these are my ears)

We almost talked for 2 hours I told her about the guy I bumped into. He was handsome but he should've apologized. When I told her that I found him handsome she kept on teasing me.

"Finally Aaliyana has a crush" she teased.

"Mala tum pagal hogai ho woh banda itana batameez tha sorry tak tu bola nhi gaya ause ullu ka patta" I said.

(Mala have you gone mad, that guy was ill-mannered he didn't even apologize son of an owl)

I would never have a crush on someone who doesn't know how to accept their mistake and say sorry I thought.

"I guess you're a bit too tired go and sleep" she said while disconnecting the call.

Soon I slept.

THE NEXT MORNING

I was sleeping peacefully when I heard my phone ringing. I picked it up I didn't see who was on the call.

"Uth ja kitana soye gi" Mala said I just hummed in response.

I hate morning talk ugh

(Wake up now much will you sleep)

"Okay now listen, go and get ready today we'll spend the whole day together I won't take no for an answer and I've already taken permission from Aunty. I'll be at your house in an hour." She said all of this in one go and hung up the call she didn't let me speak.

I got ready for the day

Mala reached my place within an hour I was impressed by her punctuality. Soon we left for our favorite café to eat something it was 1 in noon.

"I missed hanging out with you" I said looking at her

'Me too I missed our late-night gossip sessions' she replied

We talked a lot. I can say that I can talk to her for hours without getting bored. We clicked a lot of pictures and made reels.

 We clicked a lot of pictures and made reels

Imagine its them.

When we were done eating it was almost 3 PM we decided to go cinema. We left the café. I realized I left my phone in the café. I went back in grabbed my phone and was headed out when someone bumped into me. He was holding a cup of coffee which was spilled over my white shirt .ughhh

'Look what have you done. Are you blind or what?' I said looking at the stain on my white shirt.

"Oh so it's you I should've already guessed" I said while looking at him. It was the same guy who bumped into me yesterday.

"Are you going to apologize or what?" I asked him.

"Look I told you I don't have time for this and you should watch where are you going." he said while walking away.

THE AUDACITY>>

"Ullu ka Patta" I said while walking out.

(Son of an owl)

Malaika saw me coming out of the café

"Aaliyana what happened?" she asked

"You won't believe it the mall guy bumped into me AGAIN" I said rolling my eyes

"No way I guess he loves you or he might be stalking you" she said.

Sometimes I think she's more delulu than me.

"Are you dumb let's go home" I said

We canceled our movie plan and went back home Mala stayed overnight. We watched movies. We even read our favorite novels.

We gossiped about people which I missed the most

We gossiped about people which I missed the most. And we drifted to sleep.

Don't forget to tell how the chapter was, and do tell if you point out mistakes.

Do follow me on my instagram for some spoilers. @__bibliobazaar_

Keep votingg.

Next update will be on SUNDAY .