30 : Jealousy

Happy 2k you guys.
Believe me, I'm really grateful for every single read. I love you my qts (kissing emoji)

 I love you my qts (kissing emoji)

We all were sitting in the hall. Lubna came and sat with me. Aaliyana was in the kitchen doing something. Zayyan cracked a joke, and I laughed hard.

Aaliyana was looking at me while coming out of the kitchen. I gestured her to come sit right next to me but she said she had a headache and went upstairs.

I felt like she was lying something else was wrong. I went behind her.

The moment I entered the room. She was sitting on the bed. She suddenly picked up her novel and started reading it.

"How's your novel going?" I enquired

"Why do you wanna know?" she rolled her eyes.

"Nothing just wondering how talented my wife is that she can read her novel upside down," I compressed my laugh

She looked embarrassed.

"Um-mm Why are you here? You should go to Lubna, sit with her, and laugh," She closed the novel.

Is she jealous?

She definitely is

"Are you jealous sweetheart?" I asked

"You wish I were," she said rolling her eyes.

I know she is so I decided to tease her.

"Okay, then I'll be going as Lubna said she wants to go out. So I'll be back after an hour," I said while walking out.

I could feel her jealousy. Aaliyana getting jealous is something really rare, I genuinely want to capture her right now.

I was going for some work and about Lubna she was going with Zayyan to buy some books for her university.

What did he say?

He's taking Lubna out no fucking way.
The way he said he didn't seem that he was joking or anything.