10: Stalking

~earlyyyy updateeeu

ZAVIYAAR 'S POV

We came back from cafè. When we entered our home, my Phupho was sitting .with my family I could sense her anger from her face she was their with her husband and kids I greeted them and got seated.

"Bhabhi apne zaviyaar ka rishta Kahan kardia hai apko Ghar ki beti narz nhi ai," phophu said.

I was shocked. Was she talking about Lubna?

(Sister-in-law where have you fixed Zaviyaars wedding? you could've done it with my daughter)

'Dekho Nighat (zaviyaar's phophu) lubna aur zaviyaar hamesha se bhen Bhai jese hi hain' dadi said.

She was right I never saw Lubna as a life partner. And now I know why Lubna always tried to be more than cousins with me. She has always tried to be with me.

(Look Nighat (zaviyaar's phophu) lubna and zaviyaar were always like siblings.)

'Lakin maa apko souchana chahiye tha lubna bhi apki apni beti hai aur main abhi bhi khe rahi hoon deir Kahan howi hai ap unko manna kardein' phophu said.

Is she serious right now? I felt my blood boiling up.

(But mom you should've thought about lubna she is also your daughter and it's not that late you can say no to Aaliyana)

'Nighat ager Tumne ais Tarah ki baatain karni Hain tu tum Yahan se Chali jao' dad said.

He did right she was talking nonsense.

(Nighat if you will talk like this you may leave)

After hearing this I left the hall because I can't listen to this shit anymore I don't whether she left or not.

But after 1 hour my mom came into my room. And she told me she'll be going to Aaliyana's house tomorrow to fix the engagement date.

I felt I was blushing because it felt so unreal that I was getting to my crush the girl I loved the most.
.
.
.
.
.

I felt I was blushing because it felt so unreal that I was getting to my crush the girl I loved the most