22: Bracelet

Shopping is something I love the most

Shopping is something I love the most. I genuinely can't wait for Zaviyaar to come so that we can go on our shopping but before that this boss of mine is a total pain in my ass. He genuinely needs some medical assistance.

But I won't ruin my mood because of his shit. It's almost 4:50 zaviyaar will be here at 10mins

After a while zaviyaar messaged me to come downstairs he's waiting office timings are already over. So I grasped my bag and went or should I say ran downstairs.

There he was leaning against his car.

Looking hot af.

I don't what did I do to deserve him as my husband. He is so freaking handsome.

He opened the door of the car for me. And I saw a bouquet of roses. I turned towards him.

"Are these for me?" I asked with my eyes sparkling

He nodded

"Omggg Mr. Husband thank you so much." I side-hugged him and then I sat in the car.

Zaviyaar wanted to visit the mall. But I genuinely wanted to visit a small market because shopping there is a therapy after a lot of convincing we decided to go to the market.

"Aaliyana don't leave my hand this place is crowded." He said holding my hand

I simply nodded.

The moment our fingers were intertwined with each other. It felt complete all complete. Like the missing pieces of the puzzles were found.

Wait. What is actually happening to me why am I sounding like that I like zaviyaar.

No way I don't.

At first we shopped for some clothes then I saw a stall of jumkas. And I was awestruck. The dream of every Desi girl is to buy every jumka that exists. I was looking at them all dreamy.

"Do you wanna buy some or just want to look at them?" Zaviyaar said

I completely ignored him and went to get some.

I finalized 3 pieces zaviyaar was insisting me to buy more but I don't need that many.
I was giving jumkas to the shopkeeper but then my sight fell on a bracelet.

Omg it looks like the bracelet I lost almost 2 years back in Canada. I want to get it.
I looked at zaviyaar. He was already looking at the bracelet with weird emotions. I couldn't understand.

I was about to say something but he interrupted me.

"Let's go Aaliyana it's getting late." He announced

"But I need-"

"No let's go back." He said

I followed him. That's weird how can he behave like that but no worries I'll surely get that bracelet one day.

We had dinner at a restaurant. And soon we went back home. I didn't want to sleep because tomorrow Sunday which means no office.

That's a relief.

Ayyan is such a pain in my ass. If I would get a chance I'll genuinely kill him. What does he thinks of himself?

My thoughts were broken by Zaviyaar.

"Don't you want to sleep?" He enquired

"No I'll sleep late as it's Sunday tomorrow." I said

He nodded.

Wait how do I stop him from sleeping on the couch? It's not that I want to sleep with me. Or maybe I want.

Ughhh.

"Zaviyaar." I called me

He looked at me indicating me to speak

"Actually you can sleep on the bed." I said

"Where will you sleep then." He asked

Isn't it obvious? Weirdo

"I'll too sleep on the bed. I mean this bed can easily fit 3 beings and we are two so we can sleep easily. If you want." I explained

He said something under his breath which I was able to hear.

["Arrey sidha sidha bolu Meray beghair soya nhi jata." ]

(Just simply say that you can't sleep without me)

"Okay." He simply said

Thank God he didn't ask any weird questions.

Zaviyaar laid down and soon he slept.

I was reading my novel. I lost the time and now it was almost 3 in the morning. I'm hungry what to do? Wait I guess there is some ice cream I'll go and eat it. I hope zaviyaar doesn't wake up.

I walked downstairs to the kitchen and to my surprise Zayyan was there cooking something.

"Bhabhi what are you doing here right now?" He whispered

"Don't tell your brother but I'm here for ice cream." I told him

"Btw are you doing here?" I asked him

"I'm Making noodles. Do you want some?" He asked

I was about to answer him but he didn't let me say anything

"It's done. First we can have the noodles then the ice cream okay?" He declared

I nodded.

Soon we had noodles while Zayyan teasing he never let me miss Daniyal. Ah I miss mama and baba.

Zayyan is just like a brother to me.

Now it's time for ice cream. I was taking it out.

"Bhabhi apko pata hai na ager Bhai ko pata lagya tu he won't spare us." He said

(Bhabhi you know na if Bhai gets to know about he won't spare us)

He's right because he never lets me eat ice cream.

"Who's gonna him tell me you or me." I said

"Who's gonna tell me what?" Zaviyaar said
How did he come here?

I'm so dead right now.

He was facing my back. I turned towards me while I was holding the ice cream tub in my hand.

"Not again Aaliyana." He said

I looked at him with puppy eyes.

"Zayyan you should have stopped her." Zaviyaar said to Zayyan

"Bhai ye miyan biwi ka mamla hai main kon hota ho bolane wala chalo okay bye good night Bhabhi." Zayyan said and I glared at him

(Who am I to interfere in the matter of husband and wife okay Bhabhi goodnight)

"Aaliyana if I ever catch you eating ice cream this late again it won't be good." He said walking outside the kitchen. I followed him to my room.

Soon I fell asleep.

.
.
.
.
Late update because I wasn't satisfied with the response on the last one but Chalo koi na 😋
Plus this chapter was totally unplanned I wrote it at the last minute (ab ais chapter ki waja se agge wale chapters main changing aye gi but anything for you guys 😽)
.
.
.
Baki what do you guys think why did zaviyaar take her from the market??
.
.
Ignore if you find any mistakes are English isn't my first language.

You guys can also follow me on my instagram for spoilers, updates and reels @__bibliobazaar_
.
.
I hope you like the chapter. Don't forget to vote. Don't forget to comment down below.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Have a great week. I'll be updating soon.

Biblio,

Thankyou for reading 💗