18: Reception

I woke up with a very bad backache

I woke up with a very bad backache. As I slept on the sofa but it's okay I'll get used to it. I sat on the sofa and saw Aaliyana sleeping peacefully. I can look at her for hours. The sun rays were hitting her face disturbing her sleep.
I got up and went to the washroom.
And back she was still sleeping but this time she hugging the pillow like a koala bear.

Such a cutie.

I wish I was there in instead of that pillow but it's okay.
I saw her moving a bit. She looked surprised when opened her eyes and after a moment she got normal and saw me.

I smiled at her.

"Whats the time?" she asked in her sleepy voice.

"It is 12." I replied casually.

"Omg it's 12 already how can I sleep this much. You should've woken up. Pata nhi aunty kya souchain gi". She said worriedly in one go.

(What'll Aunty think about me)

"Aaliyana Kuch nhi Hoga you just go freshen up and then I'll take you the parlor," I said while sitting on the sofa.
She went inside the washroom.

(Aaliyana nothing will happen you just go freshen up and then I'll take you to the parlor)

I woke up a bit late but zaviyaar said it was okay. Today is our walima aka reception. I decided not to wear something heavy now so I went with a long red-colored maxi. When I came out of the closet. He was sitting on the bed doing some work on his laptop. The room was cleaned. I guess he cleaned. But I doubt it because he doesn't seem like a guy who can do house chores. So maybe house help did it.

"let's go" he said closing his laptop.

I nodded.

We went out of the room and went downstairs. Everyone was already sitting on the dining table. We greeted everyone.

I saw Malaika looking at me with those eyes. I know what those eyes meant.

As girl's side of the family brings the breakfast for the next but his family said there's no need for it so they didn't come.