13: Marriage??

I was sitting on my bed busy reading my book

I was sitting on my bed busy reading my book. My engagement is the day after four days.
I'm not excited because obviously I don't like zaviyaar not because of that bumping reason it is because when I stopped him from calling me liyana he refused it he said

'I like calling you liyana and it's cute.'

'Okay do whatever you think is okay' I replied.

The chain of thoughts were broken when I heard my phone ringing. I answered the phone. They were talking from CROSSWORD TECHNOLOGIES the moment I heard the company's name I wasn't able to breathe they told me I got the job. I was soo happy. I called Malaika and Noor and told them about my job they congratulated me.

Mala and Noor mentioned me in their stories wishing me the best for the future. I saw the story and reposted it. I was on the sky nine I was so happy then I received a call from Zaviyaar's mom she also congratulated she gave the phone to his chachi and dadi they wished me good luck.

I was so overwhelmed Zayyan also congratulated me.

Time skip to the night

When mom informed that Aaliyana got the job

When mom informed that Aaliyana got the job. I wanted to congratulate her so I decided to message her.

'Hi Liyana I hope you are doing well. I got to know you got the job congratulations. I wish you a bright future ahead. See you on the engagement.' I sent the message and was waiting for her reply she replied after almost 10mins

'Thankyou so much' she said.

I was about to type another message when my mother came to my
room her color was pale she was worried.

"Mom what happened? Is everything okay?" I asked her worriedly.

"Dadi she is not okay" she said and I ran towards dadi's room.

She was unconscious. Me and Zayyan took her to the hospital. Doctors told us she had a heart attack and she was very weak. Mom and Dad went to the ward in which dadi was admitted. They came out and said let's go they need to talk to me about something really important I was really confused and they asked Zayyan to stay with dadi and we went back home I went to my changed my clothes and went to their room.

"Zaviyaar dadi is not well and she wants you and Aaliyana should get married after four days." dad said. I was shocked.

"But why?"I asked.

He explained to me that dadi's condition is really critical and doctors have said that we need to take of her as much as we can and she wants you to get married.

"Have you asked Aaliyana?" I asked.

"Yes obviously and they have no issue." dad said.

"Okay then I've no issue." I said while walking out.

What the hell is happening? She is ready to get married to me this early I never accepted this. I don't how to feel about this. This is a weird feeling.

I received a congratulations message from zaviyaar which was actually really sweet of him so I replied to him nicely

I received a congratulations message from zaviyaar which was actually really sweet of him so I replied to him nicely. I don't know why but I was expecting him to have a conversation with me but never mind. Then I started using my phone.
After an hour

"Aaliyana you are getting married to ZAVIYAAR after four days" baba said.

"WAIT WHAT BUT WHYY??" I asked

"Zaviyaar's dadi's condition is really critical and doctors have said to make sure to fulfill her wishes and her wish is to see zaviyaar getting married."

I was left speechless there was nothing that I could do. I wasn't able to say NO because I love Dadi so much.

What'll I do now how can I stop it? Allah g please help me this is wrong.

"Is it okay with you?' mama asked.

I simply nodded and moved back to my room. I couldn't say no because I wasn't having a valid reason ughhh.

I called Noor she said that maybe zaviyaar is in my destiny he is the one for but that is not possible. I started crying as I was feeling helpless. I don't know when I slept while crying. .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Helloooo Meray pyare readers.
I know this a short chapter because I wasn't satisfied with response on the last chapter. SO VOTE KARDOOOO.
.
.
.
.
SO IS OUR COUPLE GETTING MARRIEDDDD??
.
.
.
Do tell me if you point out any mistakes. You guys can also follow me on my instagram for spoilers, updates and reels @__bibliobazaar_
.
.
I hope you like the chapter. Don't forget to vote. Don't forget to comment down below.
.
.
I'll be updating soon
Have great weekend.
Regards
Biblio.
Thank you for reading 💗