20: Week of Marriage

After having Kheer me and my wife came back to our room

After having Kheer me and my wife came back to our room. I told her to sit on the bed and I went to the closet and picked up the box which I placed there earlier.
It was a gift for her I wanted an excuse to give her this gift so I said this gift is for her pheli rasoi.

"Open it." I said handing her the box.

She started opening it.

"Zaviyaar no way you didn't." She was shocked.

Wait did she call me Zaviyaar? She took my name for the first time. I never found my name this nice. My name sounded sweet like honey from her mouth.

"Yes I did." I said

"Are you kidding me? This is the latest iphone." She said

Yes I gifted her the latest iPhone 15 because why not she is my wife.

She deserves it.

And she is really active on her socials so I wanted to give her a gift that'll love so I gifted her this and I think I did a good job.

I smiled at her.

"Thankyou so much" She pulled me into a hug.

DID SHE JUST HUG ME? AM I DREAMING OR WHAT?

I hugged her back. She broke the hug.

"Liyana can you pinch me please." I said

"Why?" She asked worriedly

"Because I just can't believe that you hugged me and if you'll give me hugs like this I'll buy you an iPhone every day." I said leaving out a chuckle.

"Stopp it" She said while blushing and slapping my shoulder playfully.

"Blushing huh?" I said mischievously

"No not at all." she said

Soon we both went to sleep.

Time skip
1 week of their married life.
.
.
.
Aaliyana hasn't feeling well for the past few days she has caught a cold. She's a lot better now. And if you are wondering about the condition of our marriage. I still put effort and I guess she is getting comfortable. She wishes me good morning every morning. She takes care of my things. We both have to join the office from this week.

In this first week of our marriage I've observed many things.
1. She loves social media
2. She loves to sleep
3. She has some weird obsession with ice cream
4. She blushes every time I flirt with her.

It's almost 11 pm. Aaliyana is asleep. She was using her phone but I told her to sleep because she isn't that well.

Soon sleep took over me.

I woke up at 3 am to drink water, but I saw Aaliyana wasn't in bed.

WHERE IS SHE?

I looked around the room, in the washroom, in the closet she was no wear to be found.
I went downstairs