15: Mehndi

The mehndi artists were almost done with their work

The mehndi artists were almost done with their work. I loved the way my mehndi was turning out it was looking so pretty.

"Tell us his name" mehndi artists said
"huh"I said
"Zaviyaar." Noor said.
Then I realized they were asking for the groom's name so that they could write it on my hand but I don't want to get his name written but I guess it's too late to say. They completed the mehndi and left.

It was almost 3 pm

It was almost 3 pm. Zaviyaar's family will come around 5-6 pm. Soon I went to my room Noor helped me get ready as my mehndi was a little wet. I did a bit of makeup keeping everything natural I didn't want the bold look for my mehndi.
.
.
.
I entered the lawn where the mehndi setup was done I was really nervous. I looked straight and saw zaviyaar on the stage. He was looking at me and he was smiling he was looking cute omggg I'm getting married to him the ULLU KA PATTA. Malaika and Noor came towards me they were twining they were looking so pretty.

"Bhai ko baad main dekh lena abhi chalo" Malaika said mischievously.

(You can stare at my brother later. Now we have to go)

We went and met all the family members especially dadi. I also met Zaviyaar's phophu I guess she doesn't like me because I felt like her smile was fake and the same for her daughter.
Soon they took me to the stage and the mehndi ritual started.
I was sitting next to him. I could feel butterflies dancing in my belly. It is January but still I'm sweating. I guessed that zaviyaar felt my nervousness and he passed me a tissue.

When she entered the lawn

When she entered the lawn. She was looking like the prettiest bride I've ever seen. Now I love her even more. I could sense that she was nervous obviously who wouldn't be.
"Bhai gurana band karo" Zayyan said. Then I realized I was staring at her.

(Stop staring at her)

Soon she came and the mehndi ritual started I sensed that she was way too nervous that she was sweating I passed her a tissue paper.

Soon the mehndi was finished we went back home and I was tired as hell and tomorrow is my wedding. Aaliyana will be with me forever. I got a notification from Instagram that Aaliyana has mentioned me in a story I opened and it was our picture I must say this girl is really active on her socials

 I got a notification from Instagram that Aaliyana has mentioned me in a story I opened and it was our picture I must say this girl is really active on her socials

It was our picture. We looked so good together.
I reposted it and went back to sleep.

THE NEXT MORNING:
I wasn't able to sleep last night because of obvious reasons. Today is my Nikkah (wedding) Aaliyana will come with me to this house. This is going to be our house. My dream is turning into a reality.

I went down the stairs and overhead my Phuphu's and Mom's conversation.

"Main khe rahi hoon abhi time hai souch lo" Phophu said . Is she again talking about Aaliyana? No way.

(You still have time left to think about it.)

"Ap kesi baatain karhi Hain" Mom said.

(What are you even talking about?)

"Hn tu Kal dekha tha kis Tarah woh larki has rahi thi Dulhan ais Tarah ki hoti Hain such an illiterate girl she is." phophu said.

(Didn't you see her yesterday the way she was laughing? Brides aren't supposed to laugh such an illiterate girl she is)

I could feel my blood boiling up I was about to interrupt but I stopped myself when I saw Dad saying something.

"Nighat stop this nonsense we won't tolerate one word against Aaliyana so you better stop saying these things" Dad said.

Soon the decorators came and changed the decorations. They decorated my room for the first night but obviously, I won't do anything without Aaliyana's consent.
I went to my room.
Took out the sherwani I had to wear. My hairdresser came just on time he styled my hair. I got ready and we went to her house.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sorry for the short chapter. Plus you guys are my pyre readers so please vote kardia karo. It would also mean Alot if you'll follow me on my Instagram __bibliobazaar_ .
.
.
.
Plus I wasn't happy with the response on last chapter but still I'm updating it.
.
.
.
I hope you like the chapter. Don't forget to vote. Don't forget to comment down below.
.
.
.
.
VOTE KARDOOOO It motivates me 🫶🏻
.
.
.
I'll be updating soon
Have great weekend.
Regards
Biblio.
Thank you for reading 💗