05: Proposal (ii)

Early Updateeee
.
.
.
.

Aaliyana's pov:

Aaliyana's pov:

I woke up by the banging sound on my door. I went to the door and opened it to see my mom standing there looking shocked.

"Haye Allah abhi tak so rahi thi time dekha hai 1 hogaya hai" my mom said.

I was simply listening to her as I hate morning talks.

(oh god you were still sleeping have you seen the time it's 1 already)

"Aaliyana jaldi tyar hojao wo log 5 baje tak ajain gaye" she said.

(Aaliyana go and get ready they'll come at 5)

Then it hit me today people are coming for my proposal.

I ran into the washroom and took a shower.
Went down and had my breakfast at the time lunch of course. It has become a habit now. I came back to my room and decided to get ready.

Zaviyaar's pov:

I woke up late today as I wasn't able to sleep last night. I went to the gym did my workout took the shower.
And went for breakfast it was almost 1 in noon. I had my breakfast I was alone sitting at the dining table as everybody else already had their breakfast.
I returned to my room and decided to get ready. I decided to go with a full black look because it is my favorite. Duh!!

Zaviyaar's outfit

Zaviyaar's outfit

Soon we left for their home.

When we entered their home I realized Malaika was way too friendly with my never-to-be-mother-in-law which was weird then I saw AHMED FAISAL RAJPUT coming towards the hall where we were seated.

I know him he's a well-known name in the industry world but I know him more than that he's the brother of aali- wait am I here for Aaliyana no way I regretted that why didn't I ask for THE name of the girl.

Soon I saw a girl descending from stairs with Malaika I was shocked plus surprised to see her.

"Bhai gurana band karo." Zayyan said mischievously.

(stop staring brother)

I ignored him.

"Abhi Bhabhi ai nhi aur mujhe ignore karhe" he said this time I glared at him to shut him up.

(Sister-in-law hasn't even come yet and you're ignoring me)

Aaliyana's POV:

Aaliyana's POV:

I decided to wear something thing elegant and simple.

Aaliyana's outfit

Aaliyana's outfit

I got ready and saw Malaika entering my room with a huge grin on her face. I was nervous af. She told me the guests had arrived and we had to go down.

I was continuously praying that the boy would say no.

When I was descending the stairs I saw him staring at me. I was completely shocked.

I wished the earth could just swallow me. He was the same guy who bumped into me not once but twice and he didn't even apologize.

"He is zaviyaar Bhai" Malaika whispered in my ear. I was shocked again

"You didn't tell earlier." I whisper screamed. I was angry at her she didn't inform me the guy was her freaking brother.

I greeted everyone I sat near my never-to-be-mother-in-law.

"I guess they should talk alone." Mama said.

"yeah sure" his mother said

"Aaliyana take him to the garden" mama said I simply nodded.

At that moment I was regretting my every life decision.

We went outside. I took him where the chairs were placed. we sat down.

"I'm sorry" he said I frowned
"huh?"I said.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Do tell me if you point out any mistakes. You guys can also follow me on my instagram for spoilers, updates and reels @__bibliobazaar_

I hope you like the chapter. Don't forget to vote. Don't forget to comment down below.

.

.

Have a great week. I'll be updating on SUNDAY

Zaar,

Thankyou for reading 💗