32 : The Bracelet

Happy 3.13k reads (kissing emoji) tysm, It still feels unreal.

Soon we came back

Soon we came back.

I went straight to the washroom, did my nighttime routine and now I was headed towards the closet to change, I needed to hurry up as Zaviyaar had to change too, I took out the clothes but then my sight fell on some shiny thing near the closet. I bent down to pick it up. My eyes widened the moment I saw the bracelet. But what is this bracelet doing here? That too at his side of the closet.

It wasn't an ordinary bracelet, it was my bracelet.

Zaviyaar entered the closet. I was looking at him with "what is this" eyes. Why is he not saying anything? What is my bracelet doing with him?

"Zaviyaar,"

"Aaliyana," he gulped

"What is this doing here?" I asked

"Aaliyana, I swear it's not what you think. I don't even the owner of the bracelet, I mean I don't know her, I should've thrown it. I swear I d- , I cut him off.

"Zaviyaar this bracelet belongs to me," I cleared.

"Oh, oka- WAIT WHAT!?!?" he screamed

"I lost this bracelet when I was in Canada. I bumped into someone---" he cut me

"And it was a charity function at your college, you were wearing a summer dress, with a white mask, and were running through the corridor when you bumped into someone, and when they tried to stop you didn't as some call you." he completed

I was dumbfounded how did he know? Every single detail, and Michael called me as we were getting late for our class.

"Aaliyaana, I was that someone you bumped into," he revealed

"Wait, what no," I said in disbelief

he nodded

"This means it was you on whom I had a crush," I placed my hands on my mouth realizing the confession I'd just made. Yeah, I had a crush on Zaviyaar, unknowingly, actually, I should say that I had a crush on his eyes as he was also wearing a mask, a black one to be precise, so I wasn't able to see his face or else. And our eyes made contact for a minute, enough for me to fall in love.

No, no, not in love only like, that's it.

"You had a crush on me," he raised his eyebrows and smirked.

Oh, poor Aaliyana what have you done? I feel pity for you. My inner self mocked me.

"Get aside I need to sleep," I said pushing him aside. Yes, I did it on purpose because I know now he'll tease the shit out of me and I don't want that as all his banter will make me blush hard.

I lay down on the bed when he called me.

"Aaliyana,"

I hmmed in response