28 : Will he leave her?

Hello qts (kissing emoji)
I know I'm updating very late and I have a genuine reason ke vote tu tum karte nhi per update chahiye aur target bhi complete nhi karte. Chup chap sab Kiya karo (comment, vote, share) warna yk I'll there at your doorstep holding a knife at 3 in the morning. Chalo happy reading.
.
.
.
.
TW: Mention of r*pe
.
Continuing the previous chapter

"100 percent I can't wait to make Aaliyana mine," he said

The moment I heard my name.
I was shocked.

What is going to happen?
I ran into the washroom. I felt like crying but I held my tears. I decided to go back home. And then I'll leave the job. My breaths were uneven I was grasping oxygen to breathe. Sweat drops were forming on my forehead. When I came out of the washroom only to find out his assistant standing there

"Sir is calling you," he informed me

I nodded in response.

My heart was dropping. I wanted zaviyaar to come and save me. I wasn't able to breathe properly. My hands were trembling but I calmed myself. I went to his office. He gave me around about 15 files to check.

I went to my desk. I was zoned out.
The time was around 3 pm. I've to get home before 5.

I went to his office and said that I wanted a short leave but he didn't let me because he said. I need to complete the work. I was getting anxiety attacks. I was sweating. Shayan noticed it. My head seems like it'll burst any second.

"Aaliyana are you okay?" he asked

I hummed and nodded.

I decided to message zaviyaar.

I messaged him saying that is he free.
but he didn't reply maybe he must be in a meeting.

I don't have an idea how 2 hours passed. It was almost 5 pm. Everyone started to leave. I was about to leave when his assistant stopped me saying that the boss wanted to talk to me after he finishes his meeting.

My heartbeat stopped. I could feel everything was wrong. I want the earth to swallow me. I want to die at the moment. The time was around 5:30 and he called me in his office. Why ain't Zaviyaar here? He knows my office ends at 5 pm.

I went to his office to give him the files.
My phone pinged it was a notification from zaviyaar saying that he was free.

Ayyan came toward me

"Aaliyana I love you," he said

What the actual Fuck? Is he in his senses? Like who the hell does he think of himself? Believe if Zaviyaar gets to know about this he'll kill him.

"Stay away from me. I'm married," I said

"Stop lying," he scoffed. He was coming towards me taking slow steps.