16: Nikkah

Today is the 28th of January

The day I'm getting married. From single to a married girl. I never wanted to get married this early I'm just 20. This can't be happening. I'm not ready for this omg is this too late to say no

Yes Aaliyana my inner voice said.

I was in my room. Reminding myself that Allah is with me. Nothing will go wrong and maybe zaviyaar is not that bad.
Noor came into my room.

"Aaliyana jaldi se ready hojao we have to leave for the parlor." she said

(Aaliyana get ready we've to leave for the parlor)

I simply nodded I wasn't feeling happy there were just alot of emotions inside of me.
I went downstairs.
I met everyone in the family. They were all emotional including me. It was almost 10:30 in the morning. We need to reach parlor by 11:00 because I've to be home by 2:00 . The nikkah was at 2:30.
We went to the parlor. And the makeup artist started doing my makeup.

"Aaliyana are you ready for the day and NIGHTT" Noor said.

They way she said NIGHT I just got it what she meant. I didn't reply to her. Just focused on the makeup. Some thoughts were coming to my mind but I ignored them.

I got ready by 2:00 and then we left the parlor and went back home. The setup was ready I loved the way it looked. When we reached home it was almost 2:10 pm. The Zaviyaar's family is here already I went straight to my room. And Malaika and Noor came with me they were so excited.

"Excited huh?" Malaika asked

"Obviously she is more than excited." Noor answered instead of me

"Not excited at all." I said.

It was true I was nervous AF. My hands were shivering ughhh. Then I tried to divert my mind I opened my Instagram and uploaded a story. Soon Ahmed bhai came to take me with him for nikkah. I could feel he was holding his tears. I wish I could stop the time. Time is going by so fast I'm numb I'm not feeling anything.

I went to the lawn Zaviyaar was sitting on the opposite side of the flower curtain. I wasn't able to see him clearly because of my veil and curtain. I don't know how I feel. Mama and Baba came near and stood by me. Mama held my hand. As she knew I was really nervous.

The nikkah started.
The molvi asked me to say qubool hai I felt tears falling from my eyes. My voice was stuck in my throat. I looked at my father he blinked his eyes as a sign to say QUBOOL HAI.
The moment I said qubool hai I felt something really weird. I don't know this feeling.

We reached her place at almost 2 pm. Her family welcomed us I must say the decorations were all on point. While there was time for nikkah I opened my Instagram only to see her story.

 While there was time for nikkah I opened my Instagram only to see her story

She is aesthetic. And she never forgets to update her socials.

It was almost 2:25 when I saw her entering the lawn with Ahmed I wasn't able to see her properly but I bet she would be looking like a princess. She sat opposite to me there was a flower curtain that was between us.
Soon the nikkah started.
It was her turn to say Qubool hai she didn't say anything. But after a moment she said qubool hai.
The way she said qubool hai I could feel her voise trembling obviously isn't easy for a girl.

The nikkah ended.

It was the most heart warming moment marrying the girl who was my crush when I was only 23 now I'm 25
Mama and Malaika distributed the bid. The bid boxes were Malaika's choice.
After we exchanged rings we bought for our engagement.

Time skip to ruksati.
It was time for most difficult moment for all girls. All the rituals were and the photoshoot was also completed.

When the ruksati started I could feel her crying. I held her hand to console her and gave her a tissue. I wasn't able to see due to the veil. She met her mother. She was crying. Noor was helping her mother to calm down. I saw Malaika why is she crying?
She went to her father standing with her. Her blessed caressed her head.

"Beta apna khayal rakhana." Her dad said she simply nodded. I could hear sobbing increasing.

(Do take care of yourself)

"Uncle ap fikar na karain main rakh loo ga." I said to her father. Assuring him that I'll take care of his daughter.

(Don't worry uncle I'll look after her)

Soon we sat in the car and left for our home.
.
.
.
.
.
Okayy so finally our couple is married??

What you will think happen next??
.
.
It would also mean Alot if you'll follow me on my Instagram __bibliobazaar_ .
.
.
.

.
.
I hope you like the chapter. Don't forget to vote. Don't forget to comment down below.
.
.
.
.
VOTE KARDOOOO It motivates me 🫶🏻
.
.
.
I'll be updating soon
Have great weekend.
Regards
Biblio.
Thank you for reading 💗