17: What if?

Long chapter ahead

The moment I heard zaviyaar

"Uncle ap fikar na karain main khayal rakh lo ga".

I felt butterflies dancing in my stomach. I don't why but this line of his made me calm. Maybe he is not that bad.

(Don't worry uncle I'll look after her)

We sat in his car and left for his I mean now our home. I was trying not to cry but I couldn't stop. After I while I felt HIS HANDD on my shoulder patting it to stop me from crying.
I felt his warmth. There was no one with us in the car except the driver. Zaviyaar passed a bottle of water to stop my hiccups. I drank water.

"Ab itana ro gi tu kese chale ga" zaviyaar said.

(How is it going to work if you'll cry this much)

"Ghar main sab ko Lage Maine Kuch khe dia hai chalo ab don't cry please," Zaviyaar said

(Everyone at home will think that I've said something to you now please stop crying.)

I nodded. They way he said please it was the cutest thing.
Soon we reached.
As I already know THE KHANS Mansion is way bigger than ours. It was decorated decently and elegantly. We went inside. Zaviyaar's Mom my mother-in-law and other family members welcomed us they took us to the hall. I was tired af because of the heavy lehenga I was wearing but there were some rituals still left. Malaika bought a bowl of milk with some rose petals in it she took a ring and put it in the bowl.

"Ab jisko phle ring milli wo jeet jaye ga" malaika said.

(The one who's gonna find the ring first will win)

We put our hands in the bowl and started looking for the ring.

He found the ring and took it out.
I've always seen in dramas and movies that the hero never takes out the ring they pass it to their girl but yup this is the reality. There were three rounds.
Zayyan was hooting for me while Malaika was with her brother.

Traitor.

I found the ring in the second round and I excitedly showed it to everyone.