24: His care

1.2k Special updateee.

It's almost been 2 days since I got a sprain in my ankle I'm a lot healthier than before

It's almost been 2 days since I got a sprain in my ankle I'm a lot healthier than before. The way Zaviyaar has looked after me is so beyond belief. He doesn't even let me walk bringing me everything I need.

He's pampering me way too much.

I guess I am falling for him or maybe I've fallen for him.

He lets me cuddle him every night he listens to my never-ending talks and nowadays he isn't letting me walk even though I'm a lot better. But today I've decided to walk a bit because I don't want to be dependent on him. And I want to meet everyone sit with them and talk to them.

The other day I heard him talking to someone on the phone maybe Azlaan. He was talking about Ayyan.

Ayyan my CEO? I don't know.

But I guess I'll leave my job soon because I can't do it anymore.
It's not good for my health too. But I haven't informed anyone about this.
The main reason of leaving the job is that Ayyan my boss a total dick head. He thinks he owns the world.

I'm trying to get out of bed as Zaviyaar ain't in the room. The moment I was about to get down I saw him entering the room.

"Aaliyana I told you not to walk. Do you need anything just tell me. I'll get it for you." he said

"But I'm fed up sitting like this the whole day I want to go and meet everyone. Please help me walk." I said

It's not that no one comes to meet me here but you know I'm not someone who likes to sit in the room twenty-four-seven.

"But Aaliyana." he said

"Please Zaviyaar." I said with puppy eyes.

When she said zaviyaar please with those puppy eyes I couldn't resist

When she said zaviyaar please with those puppy eyes I couldn't resist. So I nodded.

I guess now she knows that I can't deny her whenever she says my name. I helped her and took her downstairs.
She was grinning like a five-year-old child. This smile of hers will be the reason for my death for sure.