06 : His Answer

Zaviyaar's Pov:

Zaviyaar's Pov:

"I'm sorry" I said looking at her.
"Huh?" she said confusingly
"I meant I'm sorry for bumping into you" I said
I don't know why I'm apologizing at this point but yeah.

"O bohut jaldi khe dia sorry apne nhi?" she said

(don't you think you're apologizing too early)

"Hn main bhi yehi souch raha tha. Shaadi ke baad hi khena chahiye tha" I said while smirking.

(yeah I think I've apologized a bit too early should've said it after marriage)

"O hello who told you that I'll marry you and you better say no to this marriage" she said.

"Why do you think I'll say NO?" I asked.

"Because I don't want to get married to you" she replied smoothly.

"But what I want to" I said.

I guess I just love teasing her.

"Ughh look let's come straight to the point. I don't think we should get married and I can't say no because my dad has promised your dad. So I want you to say No but don't tell anyone that I told you to say NO" she said. She was explaining something and looking freaking adorable I wasn't able to listen what was she saying so I simply nodded.

"Done?" she asked.
I wasn't sure what was she asking I simply hummed.

AALIYANA'S POV:

AALIYANA'S POV:

I explained him everything and he agreed with me. I was soo happyyy that he would say NO to this wedding. We went inside and they left. I came to my room my phone kept ringing it was Malaika I was angry with her, she should've told me. I didn't pick up her calls and went to sleep.

THE NEXT MORNING:

"Aaliyana zaviyaar ke ghar walo ne call kardi hai aur apna jawab bata diya hai ab tum bhi bata do" she told me.

( Zaviyaar has told ushis answer for this marriage and you also tell us your answer)

"Kya jawab aya hai?" I asked because I found it weird why mom is asking me for my answer if he would have said NO.

(What's his answer?)

"Zaviyaar has said yes" she said I chocked on my food.

WHAT THE-

I'll genuinely kill this guy. I told him to say NO.

My mom passed me water.

"Ab Tum bata do hume tu zaviyaar bohut pasand aya hai kitana acha bacha hai " she said

(Now tell us your answer we like zaviyaar he is such a nice kid)

"Jese apko theek Lage" I said.

(Do whatever you think is good)

I regretted not saying NO but I'll make him regret saying YES and he'll eventually say NO to this marriage.

I returned to my room and started reading my novel. My phone started Ringing I saw it was Malaika. I picked it up but I was still mad at her.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Do tell me if you point out any mistakes. You guys can also follow me on my instagram for spoilers, updates and reels @__bibliobazaar_

I hope you like the chapter. Don't forget to vote. Don't forget to comment down below.

.

.

Have a great weekend. I'll be updating on
TUESDAY

Zaar,

Thankyou for reading 💗