19: Breathe

Do tell me if you guys still want the pictures I add in the novel because ig there's no need for it so from now I'll add minimum pictures as possible. This chapter has no pictures.
.
.
.
Happy reading

Zaviyaar forwarded his hand and asked "Will you dance with me?" I didn't want to deny him so I grabbed his hand

"Will you dance with me?"
I didn't want to deny him so I grabbed his hand.

I danced with him. I could feel my heartbeat increasing.

"I'm sorry if I making you uncomfortable."
He said looking at me. I was looking into his eyes.

Can please someone tell him to stop being a gentleman?

I shook my head. I don't why but I didn't feel uncomfortable. I didn't feel weird dancing with him I felt comfortable in his arms and his warmth I felt safe in his embrace.

I don't want this to end.

The song stopped and we separated.

Soon the dinner was served but obviously Me and zaviyaar didn't have anything because we just had KFC. The function ended and we went back Home.

On the way home.

"Can I play something?" I asked him as the car ride was getting kinda boring.

"Yeah sure." He answered.

I connected my phone and played the music. I'm Die Heart Swiftie so I played some Taylor swift songs

I vibed along it and soon we reached home.

We came back to the room it was already 10 pm. I went to the washroom. When I came back he wasn't in the room.

Where is he?

I was tired af soon I slept.

I couldn't believe I danced with her

I couldn't believe I danced with her. I was on Sky Nine. I'm Falling for her even more. Her touch is so soft. I could feel her heartbeat increasing when we were dancing.

She'll be the reason for my death.

We came back from the Reception. I got a call from Azlaan. I wasn't able to talk to him due to functions.
First I decided not to tell him anything about us but he was my best friend so I told him only the main things.
He wished me good luck.
I went back to my room to find her sleeping like a small teddy bear.
Soon I drifted to sleep.