23: Sprain in ankle

For the past two nights I'm having the most peaceful sleep of my life

For the past two nights I'm having the most peaceful sleep of my life. I hope she sleeps with me every day.

Yesterday we went for the shopping and I saw a bracelet similar to that bracelet. I got a flashback of that incident. But I completely ignored it.

But my thoughts were occupied by her.
Her.

How can I think of her when I'm happily married to Aaliyana? It feels wrong. But I don't even know who was she.

Life is messed up.

I wish I knew who that girl was.
But I guess it's too late.

Today is Sunday but I had an important meeting so I had to go to the office. I was looking for Aaliyana but she was nowhere to be found.

Then I went to the library to do some office work. Yeah we had a small library in our house. I was doing some office work in the library as I needed some books. Suddenly I heard someone entering the Library its none other than my wife Aaliyana. She didn't see me just went to the section where fictional novels were placed she picked a novel and started reading it while standing only. I slowly moved towards her without making any noise.

"Hello biwi." I said

(Biwi=wife)

"Omg you scared me." she sighed.

"You look gorgeous." I whispered in her ear

She's turning red.

"You're weird" she said while putting the book back and looking at me.

"Ab jaisa bhi Hoon apka hi Hoon" I said while smirking

(Now whatever am l. I'm yours.)

"Too cheesy." she said moving towards the door of the library.

"As if you don't like it" I said I could feel her blushing as she moved out of the library.

Soon after I left for the office. Finished the meeting and decided to go back home.

When I came home she was in the garden going inside the house, she was about to fall but I ran and held her.

"Be careful sweetheart." I whispered in her ear.

"Thankyou." she said while looking down at the grass sometimes I imagine that this grass is more good-looking than me.

"I'm always here for you sweetheart! Can you walk?" I asked to which she simply nodded.
She moved but hissed in pain.

"Wait." I said while picking her up in the bridal style.

" I said while picking her up in the bridal style