09: Treat

AALIYANA'S POV:

AALIYANA'S POV:

I took Malaika to give her treat. We went to our favorite café.

(yeah it's the same café in which I bumped into Zaviyaar).

We reached café at almost 3 pm. We got seated and a voice interrupted us.
"Malaika what are you doing here?" he asked. I don't know this guy but I guess Malaika knows him.

'Ohi Azlaan bhai. I'm here with my friend' Malaika replied.

Oh so his name is Azlaan. But I've never heard of him.

'Okay let me introduce you both. She is the to-be-fiance of Zaviyaar bhai' and she is my best friend and Aaliyana he is bhai's best friend aka his assistant.' Malaika said.

'Ooo so she is aaliyana' azlaan said.
The way he said this sentence I guess he knows me.

'You guys should join us' Azlaan said. What did he meant by us? Is he here with someone? Is he here with zaviy-

NO NO
THIS CANT BE HAPPENING.

"Yeah sure why not." Malaika said. I didn't say anything, I followed Malaika and she followed Azlaan to his table. We got seated.
.
.
.
.
.
.

ZAVIYAAR 'S POV:

ZAVIYAAR 'S POV:

Me and Azlaan went to the café so that I could give him a treat. We reached café, I got a call. I told him to go inside the café and get seated I'll be there in 5 minutes. I finished my call, and went inside only to see Azlaan was sitting with two girls.

'Look here he comes.' Azlaan said. Both girls turn towards me.

One was malaik, the other was AALI-

WHAT AALIYANA.

I was surprised plus shocked. I got seated next to Azlaan Aaliyana was right in front of me.

'Malaika what are you guys doing here?" I asked Malaika.

Aaliayana looked at me for a second, she was looking the cutest the expression on her face was adorable maybe because she was really nervous.

She was wearing a black sweater underneath that she was wearing a white collar shirt paired with black trousers.