31 : Not loving her anymore?

Eid Mubarak qts (kissing emoji). Eidi for you guys.

I went out for some work

I didn't tell Aaliyana that I didn't go with Lubna I was with Azlaan completing some office work. We passed by a flower shop and I stopped the car, went into the shop clicked a picture, and bought a gajra and a rose bouquet.

I went back home. I didn't bring the bouquet with me I put it in the car because I decided to take her out for dinner or ice cream. I went inside the room, and Aaliyana was sitting on the couch. She didn't look at me she walked towards the washroom.

Is she still mad?

I called her, but she didn't stop or look at me. It was weird because she always answered when I called her. She sniffed.

Is she crying?
Is she crying because of me?

I asked her but again she didn't reply. What the hell is happening?

"Aaliyana," I said again

She stopped.

I walked towards her. She was looking at the floor. I made her look up by placing my index finger below her chin. Her red puffy teary eyes made eye contact with mine.

Fuck she was crying.
Her eyes were speaking a lot of unsaid words.
For how long she has been crying?

"Aaliyana why are you crying?" I asked.
She shook her head.

"Liyana were you crying because of me?" I asked her again. She nodded.

Fuck no Why
What did I do?

I went towards the couch.
"Come sit here," I said patting the couch.

She did. But she sat away from me.
I made her sit close to me.

His voice had concern for me

No Aaliyana he doesn't like you. He is doing it because he likes it that way. He doesn't mean anything he says, my mind mocked.