25: What you know a'bout love

My office life sucks right now

I'll put my boss to an end one day. Some other day me and zaviyaar were talking. I told him that he was making me do overtime without any motive. The moment I told him I could see an annoyed expression on his face he also seemed worried I wonder why.

I also heard him second time talking to Azlaan about Ayyan I don't know how are they even linked.

Again today was another hectic day at the office. AYYAN my presumed boss ordered me to do his secretary's job for a week but now it's almost 2 weeks. I genuinely want to leave this job but I'm truly waiting for the right time.

Time Skip at home night time.

"Zaviyaar," I said coming out of the washroom.

"G zaviyaar ki sweetheart," he said while working at his Laptop.

(Yes Zaviyaar's sweetheart.)

Zaviyaar and his flirting skills.
On top.

"I want to visit Mama's." I said while sitting beside him
"It's been a while." I added

That's true last time they visited was when I got a sprain in my ankle.

"Okay we'll be visiting them tomorrow be ready." he said.

"Thank you so much Zaviyaar." I said

"No worries Sweetheart." he said kissing the crown of my head. And side hugging me

Do I love him?
No or maybe.

Soon we nod off.

Finally, it's Sunday and I'll be visiting Mama's. I can't even tell you how much I miss them. And the main reason is that now I don't get that much to visit them. I'm not attached to my father that much as he mostly used to spend his time abroad due to business when I was a kid. Plus I also told Noor to come over and bring Phophu with her so that I can meet her too.

I woke up at 11 am as it was Sunday. I didn't want to wake up but I did. I went to the washroom and did my business. I don't know what to wear. As it's my first time me visiting Mama's after our wedding so I should go for something elegant and pretty.

I decided on to go with one of my long shirts and a bell-bottom plazo. And chiffon dupatta to go with it. I loved the way I looked. The baby pink color suits me I guess.

Now I'm putting on some makeup. I don't do that much of the makeup. I try to keep it as simple as possible. I was fixing my hair when I felt a strong gaze on me turning around I found it was Zaviyaar only.

Why is he staring like that? Am I looking bad? Wait is my hair looking bad? What is wrong?

But I thought I looked pretty.

"Don't worry you are looking stunning sweetheart." He said leaving out a chuckle.

Was I loud?
Or
Can he read minds?