𝙇𝘼𝙆𝙀 𝙃𝙊𝙐𝙎𝙀

hi!! i don't write often, and i usually lose motivation because i don't know what to write about. that's why im doing an imagines book! so i don't have to stick to a long plot over a long period of time.
PLEASE feel free to leave ideas!! —>
lowercase intended!

****

"get away from me!!" you yell, speeding off on your f/c jetski. not too far behind you is walker, chasing you with his red jetski. you are both screaming and laughing as you fight to get away from him. you look around for any way to escape him, and see a cove in the lake not too far.

you make a sharp turn, which wasn't the best idea. you get flung off the side of the jetski, your body contorting in all sorts of positions. it was very possible that your heels touched your head. you float back up to the surface since you have a life jacket on, and your eyes meet with the blonde boy's.

"are you okay?" walker asks, laughing. you groan, swimming back to your jetski. you climb up on it, stretching your back.

"i feel like my spine snapped." you exaggerated. walker laughed as he pulled his jetski up to you. he tapped your shoulder, and you turn to look at him.

he has the most beautiful eyes, especially with how the sunset hits them right now. you've never seen him look better, the way the sun reflects the water droplets all over him. if you could- IF you could, you'd kiss him this very second.

but you can't. it would ruin everything. you guys are just best friends, you have been since you were in diapers. your families are best friends, it would make everything change. you can't.

"i got you," walker whispers, taking off in his jetski. you scream at him, turning yours back on again. you speed off after him, cursing him out. all you can hear is his laughing. gosh, you'd listen to that forever if you could.

you follow him closely, letting him be able to get away from you. it was true that your jetski was definitely faster than his, but you wanted to make him feel like he won something (for once). you realize he's going back to the lake house, and when you look up to the sky you realize the suns almost down.

you both park your jetski, tying them off. you take off your life jacket, carrying it with you up to the pavilion. you look behind you and see walker standing there, looking off into the distance at something. you toss your life jacket down on a chair and walk back down.

"what're you looking at?" you ask. you take his life jacket out of his hands, setting it down on the ground. you tilt your head, trying to see whatever he's looking at.

"i dunno. i'm just thinking." he mumbled, glancing at you then back at the water. he sits down on the edge of the dock, dipping his feet in the water. you follow his moves, sighing whenever the water hits your feet.

"about what?" you ask, looking up at him. he doesn't look at you, he just stares down at his feet. he looks sad, which worries you. "hey, walker, what's wrong?" you ask, nudging him gently.

"i'm not gonna be here in a month." he whispered, barely enough for you to hear. you do hear it though, and you look down as well. he's leaving for filming in a month, and you both are dreading it.

"i know." you whisper, leaning your head on his shoulder. you smile as he lays his head on yours. "i don't want you to go. i'm gonna really miss you."