𝙑𝘼𝙇𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙀𝙎

happy late valentine's day
this is just something short and sweet
let's play pretend and say walkers 16 and can drive 😃👍

****

"he's not gonna show up." you say sadly, sitting on the last step of your staircase.

"don't be like that. he may just be running late." your mom says, patting your shoulder.

you and walker were planning on going on a date for valentine's day. you got all dressed up for it. he was supposed to pick you up at 6.

it's 6:03.

he's late. how could he?? he's never late. did he crash?? is he dead?? what happened??

suddenly you hear a knock on the door and sigh of relief. your mom gives you a know-it-all smile before she walks to the door. she opened it up and stared at walker with a wide smile.

"you're adorable." she said, leaning on the door. you got up and walked over to the door. the biggest smile appeared on your face when you saw walker. he looked so cute.

he was wearing the nicest outfit he had. he had the most beautiful bouquet of flowers in his hand. he extended them out to you and you took them. you hugged him tightly and thanked him before handing them to your mom.

"we're leaving, bye!" you said cheerfully, pulling him away before your mom could object.

"wait, let me take a picture of you t-" she couldn't finish before you pulled walker down the sidewalk and you two ran two his car like two little kids.

it was a short drive to the restaurant. you blasted music on the radio all the way there.

"why were you late?" you ask, turning the music down. he looked at you with a shy smile.

"um." he said, scratching the back of his neck. "i got pulled over." you gasped and looked at him with wide eyes.

"WALKER [WTF IS HIS MIDDLE NAME] SCOBELL!" you yell, scolding him. he threw his hands up in surrender.

"it wasn't my fault! they thought i was someone else!" he said in defense. you exploded in a fit of giggles. he laughed and got out of the car. he walked over to your side of the car and opened the door. he let you get out before he wrapped his arms around you.

"you look beautiful, y/n. happy valentine's day." he said, kissing your cheek.