𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙋𝙔 𝙉𝙀𝙒 𝙔𝙀𝘼𝙍

i apologize for the long time in between these posts. stuff happens 😃✌️

anyways thank y'all so much for over 50k reads!!

tw; underage drinking

****

"are you ready to go, y/n?" your friend, macy, asked. you threw your purse over your shoulder and nodded. you both exited her house and left for the house down the road.

macy's friend was hosting a very formal new year's party. it wasn't supposed to be too busy, which you were thankful for. it was just going to be a few friends playing around.

"you know who's supposed to be here?" she asked.

"who?" you replied.

"walker." she smiled happily. your face went red and you stopped.

"are you joking?" you asked. "i have to go home and change-" macy grabbed your arm and pulled you along.

"don't be silly, you look great." she said. you sighed and followed beside her. your mind was racing the whole way to the house. you froze right before she opened the door.

"what's wrong?" she asked.

"are you sure i don't look stupid?" you ask. she laughed and shook her head.

"you're overthinking this too much, y/n." macy said and pulled you in the house. you sighed and looked around. the house was elegant. it looked like a normal house on the outside, but looked like a mansion on the inside.

"wow," you whispered. she nodded and walked further. you followed, looking around at every detail in the home. you turn to look straight, and as soon as you do, you bump into someone.

"oh my gosh— i'm so sorry!" you said, taking a step back. the person turned around and made eye contact with you. his face immediately formed a smile.

"it's alright, y/n." walker said, looking down at you. your eyes widened. embarrassing.

"i didn't know you were gonna be here," you lied.

"yeah, it's my house after all." he said. your eyes widened again.

"are you serious?" you asked. "it's gorgeous! the whole reason i bumped into you is because i was so busy looking around." he laughed and thanked you.

"i can give you a tour, if you'd like." you needed happily and he held his arm out. such a gentleman. you looped arms with him and he led you around the downstairs of the house. after that, he walked you upstairs and showed you around. the opened the door to the last room.

"and, this is my room." he said. it was one of the only rooms that didn't look like it costs a million dollars. it looked like a classic teenager's room. he sat down on his bed and sighed.

"it's good to get away from the party sometimes," he said. you smiled and stood awkwardly in his room. he took notice of you feeling weird and patted the spot next to him.

"you can sit." he said. you say next to him and glanced around his room. he shrugged off his blazer and placed it on the other side of him.