𝙋𝙍𝙀𝙈𝙄𝙀𝙍𝙀

almost 300 reads now??! thank yall so much 😭

don't be a ghost reader please 🙏🏼
please leave ideas in the comments!! —>
****

"ow- sorry." you say, moving your head away from the hairstylist. you don't know why you were apologizing, she was the one who burnt you.

"oh my gosh- are you okay?! i'm so sorry, hun." she said anxiously, pulling the curling iron away from your head.

you laugh and nod, assuring her it's fine. she sighs of relief and carefully goes back to what she was doing. you scroll through your phone while you patiently wait for your makeup artist to begin.

after an hour, you're finally done. walker has tried to come in multiple times but kept getting kicked out. your outfit is supposed to be a surprise to him. not for any particular reason, just because you wanted to surprise him.

you change into your dress, which you thought was the most stunning thing you've ever seen.

you choose! ;;

you choose! ;;

****

you turn to your mom after she helped you zip up your zipper.

"gosh, y/n, you look beautiful." she said, pulling you into a hug. you thank her and hug her back. "also, they made walker and the others go in early. he couldn't wait on you to surprise him. you'll see him in there though. virginia told me she didn't have to go in yet, and said you can follow her until you find walker." she said, patting you on your shoulder. virginia has always been like a second mother to you ever since you met her before they started filming.

"okay, um, where is she?" you ask. you assume she's in one of the trailers, but you just don't know which one.

"she's out in the lobby. go find her, i'll be here when you get back. i may go out to eat with your dad." she says, kissing your cheek. "have fun, y/n." you say bye to her and she walks out. you grab your clutch and walk out of the trailer towards the lobby.

you look around for virginia. it takes a while before you find her. you walk up to her, tapping her on her shoulder. she turns towards you and gasps.

"oh, y/n, you look gorgeous!" she squealed, hugging you tightly.

"thank you, virginia." you said happily, hugging her back.

"i'm assuming walker hasn't seen you yet?" she asks, nudging you in your side as you begin to walk. you shake your head and think about walker. you're excited to see him, especially in a suit.

"no, i'm excited to see him. this dress is his favorite color, i know he's gonna love it." you say happily, hooking arms with virginia as you walk.

"it's about to get really loud, so get ready." she says in your ear before the doors open to the red carpet. your eyes widen. you've never seen anything more beautiful. there were so many people, happy and excited to be there. the scenery was beautiful.

virginia leads you to the beginning of the carpet. luckily, these were only interviews so you didn't have to pose for any pictures yet. you wanted to be able to do that with walker.

virginia gets led to an interviewer, who is already beginning. you stand next to her, still looking around in awe.

"so, ms. virginia, who do you have with you tonight?" the interviewer asks and it gets your attention.

"oh! this is y/n. she's actually here with walker, but we haven't found him yet. have you seen him?" virginia asks. the interviewer looks around and shakes his head. "oh, well, that's okay. we'll find him."

virginia continues talking to the man and you stand there next to her listening happily. you were enjoying yourself, even if you were just standing there.

after about five minutes of chatting you and virginia start walking again, chatting with each other. down the walkway, you see a familiar boy talking with another interviewer. he's laughing, and you can't help but stare in awe. you tap virginias arm and point at him.

walker continues to talk with the interviewer. he glances around as he's talking and then makes eye contact with you. he stops talking in the middle of his sentence and stares. his jaw drops when he sees what you're wearing. you laugh from where you are and start walking. you can hear virginia awwing very loud behind you. she's such a good wingwoman.

walker asks the interviewer to take a pause then runs up to you, picking you up in a tight hug.

"y/n- you-" he looked you up and down again, speechless. you laugh and look down, your cheeks turning red. "you're stunning." he whispered in your ear. "follow me." he said, holding his arm out for you. you wrap your arm around his, following him.

"i'm back, sorry. my beautiful girlfriend showed up." he said to the interviewer, who laughed.

"while you're here, ms. y/n, do you mind if i ask you a question?" the interviewer asked.

"of course! hit me." you said excitedly. you've never been interviewed before. you felt walker wrap his arm around your waist and you smiled even harder.

"i know you two have probably spent a lot of time apart due to filming, do you think it was worth it?" the interviewer asked. you paused in thought for a minute before looking up at walker. he gave you a reassuring smile.

"of course i think it was worth it. walker works so hard to achieve what he wants, and i couldn't be more proud of him. even if that meant ten months of not seeing each other, it was worth it. my boyfriend is the percy jackson." you say, leaning into his side. he chuckled and kissed your head.

"that's so sweet, thank you both for talking with me today!" the lady said and you two thanked her and walked off. walker took you over to the lounge, sitting down and patting the spot next to him. you sit down and lean into him, looking up at him.

"you look great, walk." you say, patting his leg. he wraps his arm around your shoulder and kisses your cheek.

"not as great as you."

****

1043 words