𝙎𝙉𝙊𝙒

reminder to go read the lake house 🫶🏻🫶🏻

****

"walker, you have to go home before the snow starts! you can't get trapped in here!" you yell.

"well i sure can't if you keep pushing me out the door!" he yelled back, pushing you out of the way. he laughed and walked back into your room.

"my moms gonna kill you!"

"if she knows, she will. you," he kissed your cheek. "just have to be quiet."

"walker, go home. your mom will also be mad if you don't arrive home." you said sweetly, wrapping your arms around him. he sighed and thought for a minute.

"fine." he said, turning out of your door and stomping dramatically to the front door. you laughed and followed him. he opened the door and gasped.

the ground was covered in white. you had no clue when the show started, but it was not stopping anytime soon. walker turned back to you with the happiest smile. he took off out the front door, running through the snow. you followed behind him, hugging yourself to keep warm.

"it's freezing out here, walker. you can't leave so come back inside." you said to him. you helped as you felt a cold thud on your leg. you looked at him with narrowed eyes.

"oh, you messed up." you yelled, reaching down and forming a snowball. you shoot it straight to his chest. the next twenty minutes were spent having a snowball fight showdown.

"get inside, kids!" you heard your dad yell. you and walker froze and stared at each other before running inside like little kids. you were pushing and shoving at each other to keep from getting in the door first.

you run into your room and throw yourself in your blanket. walker wasn't too far behind you, grabbing your other blanket. you both jump around, trying to warm up.

"i regret that, so much." he admitted, rubbing his hands together. you lean into him, wrapping your blanket around the both of you. he did the same thing with his blanket. you hummed happily as you slowly warmed up. walker laid his chin on top of your head.

"i'm stuck here." he said one last time, proud that he got his way. you elbowed him in his side, walking over to your bed.

"you got lucky." you admitted.

"you just can't say i won, can you?" he asked. you smiled and shook your head. he laughed and flopped down on your bed. you flopped down next to him.

"maybe tomorrow we can get layered up and go play in the snow." you suggested. he smiled and nodded his head, wrapping his arms around you.

"that's a perfect idea, love." he mumbled, kissing your head. you grinned and shut your eyes, taking in the moment. you also accidentally took in sleep.

**

you woke up the next morning to an empty bed. you sat up, rubbing your eyes. you saw walker sitting silently in front of your window. you get up, wrapping your blanket around you.

"what are you looking a- holy shit."

the snow was almost up to the window.

****

quite literally BEGGING for yall to dm requests i'm getting sm writers block 🙏🏼🙏🏼

533 words