𝙍𝙊𝘼𝘿 𝙏𝙊 𝙉𝙊𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙂 || 𝙋𝙀𝙍𝘾𝙔 𝙅𝘼𝘾𝙆𝙎𝙊𝙉

this is just going to be me rewriting the end of the SHOW. NOT THE BOOKS.

also idk if i need to add credits or something but im quoting a scene off of the show so if i need to like credit it or something here it is

tw⚠️ death

****

"you've been staring out of the window for the last 4 hours, y/n. why?"

"tomorrow will be five years."

"five years since what?"

"five years since percy died."

**

relief is a weird feeling.

everything that was built up finally gets released. the feeling is euphoric.

you felt that euphoric feeling the day percy returned. you've never moved so fast once you heard his name being spoken. it felt like slow motion— you flying out of your bed and running out of your cabin.

you felt time stop when you saw percy. he was walking through the crowd of people in the walkway. you felt tears flood your eyes as you took a sigh of relief.

percy's alive.

percy's okay.

a wide smile appeared on your face when he made eye contact with you. at the same time, both of you ran towards each other at full force. you wrapped your arms around him and he lifted you up. the tears have moved from your eyes to your face at this point.

"hi, y/n." you could hear him say. his voice was hoarse; maybe he was crying too. all you could manage to say was his name. you could say it a million more times if you weren't a sobbing mess right now.

percy held you for a long time until you stopped crying. by now the crowd has somewhat stepped away and let you two have your moment. you looked up at percy with teary eyes.

"im so glad you're okay." you say. percy chuckled and wiped the tears off of your face.

"did you think i wouldn't be?" he asked. you shook your head and laughed, looking away from him. behind him you could see luke standing there, an urgent look on his face. percy noticed you looking so he turned around.

luke glared at clarisse, then back at you and percy. you both walked up to him, very confused.

"we have to talk somewhere private." luke said, leading the way. annabeth was already in the cabin when you all arrived.

**

"clarisse stole the master bolt!" percy said.

"it's complicated-" annabeth said, sighing.

"how is it complicated?" percy snapped back.

"everyone was ready to join the war here— to start fighting each other." luke began. "an accusation against clarisse-"

"without proof," annabeth chimed in. you leaned against percy's arm, listening closely.