𝙍𝙊𝘼𝘿 𝙏𝙍𝙄𝙋

hi!!! almost 2k reads is crazy. i was writing for fun,, and im so glad you all enjoy it!! please comment requests bc im running out of ideas 😍

LAKE HOUSE PART 3 IS IN THE WORKS.. MAYBE.. MAYBE NOT...

also season 2 pjo announcement?? how are we feeling???

****

SEVENTEEN HOURS.

that's how long it took to get to the beach. you count all of the stops your family had to take and it takes up at least an hour of that time.

it doesn't matter though because walker's with you. even though he's been asleep this WHOLE TIME, his presence still brings you comfort. after a few hours you feel your eyes get heavy and you fall asleep as well.

**

instagram

yoursiblingsusername sooo cute (im throwing up)

tagged walkerscobell & yourusername

13.6k likes
comments are turned off

**

after a long time you wake up to the feeling of something pinching you. you jolt and open your eyes. there walker is, pinching your leg to wake you up. you sigh angrily and punch his arm, pulling your leg away from him.

"you're so annoying," you mumble, your voice full of sleep.

"come on, y/n, get up." he said, shaking you. you groan and push him away, pulling your blanket closer to you. "we're at the gas station." you shake your head and close your eyes again, still half asleep.

him constantly shaking you finally woke you up. you're mad about it, but you wake up. it was a win for walker.

"let's go, get up." he says, pulling your blanket off of you. he opens his door and waits for you to get out. you climb out and squint from the sunlight. you hold onto his arm as you two walk inside the gas station. you lead him over to the candy section and get your favorite candy, and his. all he does is follow you around like a golden retriever.

(yes he is definitely a golden retriever bf)

you go to check out all of your snacks. you pull your wallet out of your pocket and he stops you.

"nuh uh." he says, snatching your wallet out of your hand. he shoves it in his pocket then takes out his wallet. he pays for all of the stuff, which came out to like 30 dollars.

"walker! that's so much money." you say, trying to fight him for his card. he laughs and holds it above you where you can't reach.

"oh well." he teases, sticking his tongue out.

**

"get off of me! you're drooling!" you say, pushing him off of you. he was trying to lay down to go back to sleep, but you wouldn't let him. not right now, at least. he was just asleep.

"oh shut up, no i don't." he says, rolling his eyes and laying back down. you try not to laugh as he gets comfortable. at this point you couldn't fight against him.

you brush your hand through his curls while he sleeps. you're scrolling through your phone with your other hand, watching tiktok. a few edits of walker show up on your for you page and you do not hesitate to add them to your collection. you have a collection of walker edits on tiktok that you save to show him just how many videos you get of him on a daily basis. (not that you're complaining).

you look down at walker while he sleeps. the way his curls fall over his face is perfect. he looks perfect.

you play with his hair more, twisting them into small clumps all over his head. it made him look dumb, but still cute.

**

after the long, LONG drive, you finally make it to the beach. walker was awake, staring out the window at the water as you all crossed the bridge. he was so excited, like he's never even seen water before. he looked at you with the biggest smile and then back out the window.

after another twenty minutes you make it to the condo you're staying at. your parents check in and you all go and unpack. you're lucky to be able to share your room with walker. you're shocked your parents even allowed it.

"i'm so excited to go in the ocean tomorrow," walker says, mainly to yourself.

"i hope you get ate by a shark."

****

silly ending 😃

725 words