𝙋𝙀𝙍𝙄𝙊𝘿

suggested by @agotzmann

****

you don't think you've ever felt so much pain in your life before. it's day 2 of your period, which means it's the worst. you're cramps are the worst you've been. you literally had to stay home because you couldn't move.

you didn't even reach for your phone to tell walker that you weren't going to school. the boy blew your phone up, all day, but you didn't want to move. you couldn't move.

you stayed balled up in the same position all day until you hear a bang on your door, followed by a familiar voice.

"y/n, what is wrong with you?? are you dead??" walker yells, slinging the door open. he doesn't see you at first, he looks around your room before looking at you.

something in his heart shattered. he's never seen you in so much pain before, it almost made him hurt. he slowly walked up to you, laying his hand on your shoulder. you didn't move, just stayed laying how you were with your eyes shut.

"what's wrong, y/n?" he asked, rubbing your shoulder. you finally muster up a few words.

"i'm cramping. leave me alone." you whisper, just enough for him to hear. you could hear him laugh quietly before leaving the room. you sighed, you're kinda sad he left. you didn't really mean it when you said you wanted to be left alone.

not even thirty seconds later walker returns with a handful of stuff. you find enough in you to look up. you see him holding a heated blanket, a cup of tea, and a handful of chocolate he took out of the candy jar.

"walker.." you mumble, covering your face with your pillow. he plugs in the heated blanket and throws it over you, folding in half so it wraps around your stomach. he tucks it in nice and neatly before setting the tea and chocolate next to you.

"better?" he asks, looking down at you. you smile, relaxing your body from the tense ball you once were. he takes that as a yes and kisses your head. "alright- i'm gonna go. i don't want to get sick too."

"walker- it's not contagious- im on my period." you say, giggling. his mouth forms an 'o' shape and his cheeks turn red. of course he would be the one to not know that.

"yeah- i was just- i was joking." he said, scratching the back of his neck. he tried to play it off but clearly failed. he looked away from you, way too embarrassed to make eye contact.

"you're so dumb sometimes. come here." you say, lifting your blanket up. he slides in next to you, hugging you tightly. he hummed and closed his eyes, relaxing into your warmth.

"i'm not dumb." he mumbles. "are you feeling any better?" he asks, looking up at you.

"very much, now that you're here." you said, running your hand through his hair. he smiles and rested into your shoulder.

you keep your hand in his hair, twisting his curls. it didn't take long before you felt his grip on you loosen, and his breathing even. you smile, reaching past him for your tea. you sit up slightly, wincing quietly at the pain you got distracted from. you sip your tea, turning on your tv to watch something.

you decide on watching my life with the walter boys on netflix, since you started it and never finished it. you press play on the show, setting your remote down. your hand makes its way back to the sleeping boy's hair, who hummed when he felt your touch. you grinned and started twisting his curls again.

you watched your show for who knows how long before walker woke up, yawning. he didn't move, he stayed still in the warm blanket.

"well, hi." you whisper, brushing his hair back with your hand. he turns away from you grumpily, not wanting to wake up. "you're gonna have trouble sleeping tonight. it's already 7. we missed dinner at your house." you said. "i texted your mom though, she said it's okay."

"thank you." he mumbled into the pillow. you laughed and rolled your eyes. you shook him, earning a loud and irritated groan.

"get up!!! you can't sleep anymore." you half-yell. he rolls around and throws the blanket on top of himself. you laugh and snatch the blanket back. he looks up at you with a fake angry face. he couldn't hold it for long though because he started laughing too.

"i'm glad you're feeling better." he said, leaning up and kissing you. you smile into the kiss, then let go to hug him.

"it's all because of you."

****

785 words