𝙁𝙄𝙇𝙈𝙄𝙉𝙂

thank y'all for over 1k views! i didn't even think that was possible for my first book 😭
i love y'all!!!!
please don't be a ghost reader ❣️

****

walker finally convinced his parents to let you go to set with him. it was one of the last weeks of filming, and they were finishing up the big ares fight. his parents let you come with them only if you stayed with them when walker was filming. they were worried you'd get lost on set.

walker had already been here for hours by the time you showed up. you walk around with leena while you two chat about stuff. you and her were pretty close, you met walker through her. she's the one who basically put you two together.

you two walk into walker's trailer, seeing him sitting at the small table in there. his head was down, and both of you looked at each other in realization. he was asleep. you walk up to him, glancing down at what was under him. you assume it was his script. you tap his shoulder, making him jump and wake up.

he groaned loudly, hiding his face in his arm. you and leena laugh and she excused herself to go find your parents.

"why'd you fall asleep here? you have a couch!" you said, sitting down on the said couch.

"i didn't mean to," he said, his voice still raspy from sleep. he took his head out of his shoulder and looked at you with a sleepy smile. "it is.." he looked down at his phone. "12:20. i have 40 minutes until im needed back at set. that means 40 minutes with you." he said and got up out of his chair, jumping on the couch with you. he kissed you before he hugged you. "im glad you're here, finally."

"im excited to see how this works. i've never been on a set before." you said, hugging him back.

you knew he was passionate about what he does, but you've never seen him act before. you've seen his older movies, but you haven't seen him act first-hand. this is gonna be fun!

you two chat and eat lunch together until he has to go to set. you follow him because you know his parents will be there. you two hold hands as you walk into the building.

you're in shock. there's a humongous screen that wraps around the entire room. it's the coolest thing you've ever seen, hands down. there is the most beautiful beach on the screen, it almost felt like you were actually on the beach.

you kiss walker goodbye and go over to his parents, starting a conversation with them. you all talked about anything, whatever came to mind. you were glad they liked you and made you feel so welcomed.

"alright everyone, we're about to begin!" the director yells. you lean against the wall with walker's mom, who is now watching walker and adam stand in the middle of the beach. you watch as well.

when did walker learn this?? it was amazing how well he did. his motions were so fluid, they seemed natural. you've never seen anything so impressive in your life. especially with adam, someone who is probably triple his age. walker just continues to surprise you each day.

you watch the last part of the fight in awe until the director yells to cut. walker is laughing with adam while they high five. you've never been so proud of him, or anyone, as much as you were right now. it could possibly bring tears to your eyes.

and it did. walker's mom looked down to you and got all worried.

"y/n, are you okay honey?" she asked. you nodded and laughed. she laughed too and wrapped her arms around you. "i cried too when i first saw him act. i'm really proud of him." she said with a smile. you wiped your face and took a breath.

**

"you cried about me?" walker asked. the day full of filming was over and you got to go home with walker. you nodded sheepishly and scratched the back of your neck. walker erupted in a fit of laughter at the idea of it.

"oh shut up!" you said, punching his arm. "i was proud of you!" you laughed with him. he wrapped his arms around you in a tight hug and kissed your head.

"thank you, love." he said in between his sweet giggles. he kissed your forehead and kept laughing.

"i love you," you say to him, hugging him back.

"i love you more."

****

768 words