𝙎𝙏𝙐𝙋𝙄𝘿

"i'm not watching this!"

"why not?" walker asked. he's trying to make you watch megan is missing. that movie is a big hell no from you. you've seen previews and it looks terrifying.

"do you want to watch the preview again so i can show you why not?" you say, sitting up and looking at him. he laughed and sat up as well, looking right back at you.

"it won't be that bad, promise." he says, reaching for your hand. you smile at him.

"i don't believe you." you say. before you could say anything else, you hear the opening music for the movie. you roll your eyes and lean into him, snuggling up. he wrapped his arms around you and kissed your head.

the whole time you were clung to walker, terrified of what was going to happen next. closer to the end of the movie, a knock is heard at the front door. walker sat up and let go of you.

"i'll be right back." he whispered, kissing you sweetly. he walked out of his room, closing the door behind him. you sigh and look back at the tv.

right at the barrel scene.

you scream, covering your eyes. you jump out of bed, running to the door. you struggle to open it for a second because your eyes are still closed. once you have it open, you've never ran so fast. you could feel the tears in your eyes as you run to look for walker.

you freeze when you see walker. it's not just walker you see. you see his ex girlfriend, too.

kissing him.

you couldn't tell if he was kissing her back. she let go after a second, glancing over his shoulder at you. she smiled creepily and walked off. walker stood there, just as frozen as you were. it took him a little bit to turn around.

when you looked at him, your heart broke. how could he do this? why was she here?

"i need to go." you say, barely loud enough for him to hear. you feel the tears finally rush down your face. you turn around and walk over to where your shoes were.

"y/n- i don't know what happened." he said, following you. "she showed up, said she misses me, then kissed me. i didn't kiss her back- i didn't know what to do. i didn't even realize she kissed me until she walked away."

"you're so stupid." you yell, putting your shoes on. "i'm not! i could see what happened!" you pushed him away from you. he looked at you with wide eyes.

"y/n-"

"shut up! leave me alone!" you scream, pushing past him. you walk out of the already open door, not bothering to close it behind you. you walk down his driveway, and down the sidewalk. you don't turn to see if he's following you. you walk for a few minutes before you feel raindrops on your head.

perfect.

you feel an arm loop around yours. you look at whoever it was. walkers ex.

"boys are crazy, aren't they?" she said, a snarky tone in her voice. you look at her with wide eyes. "he called me to come over. i don't know why he's being like that."

you could tell she was lying through her teeth. you stop walking and she does too.

you make the decision to add a new color of blush on her face. you hope she likes purple.

****

THANK YALL SO MUCH FOR 10K READS!!! THIS IS MORE THAN ANYTHING I COULD'VE HOPED FOR!! I LOVE YALL SM 🫶🏻

618 words