𝙇𝘼𝙆𝙀 𝙃𝙊𝙐𝙎𝙀 𝙄𝙄𝙄

LONG (NOT REALLY) AWAITED PART THREE

i'm so surprised so many people have asked for a part 3.. it's literally just me yapping..

anyways

****

"what if it's different?" you ask. he sighs and looks away from you. your eyebrows furrow and you look at him questioningly. "do you think it'll be different?"

"i really hope not."

**

everything is different.

walker's not back. you two talked everyday for the first two months, then it turned into a few times a week. then once a week, then nothing.

you haven't talked to him in six weeks. he comes back tomorrow. you're terrified.

you met new people while he has been gone. you have new friends. you've changed. you met this boy at school and started to get to know him.  he's everything you could've imagined and more.

but he is not walker. he will never be walker.

you like him, but you love walker.

you will always love walker. even if it's different. maybe it won't be, maybe it will be the same.

**

september 5, 2021

i'm still pissed at [teachers name] for separating us. we weren't even yelling. if anything, she was the one who was yelling. i hope she gets fired.

i couldn't stop staring at you today. there was something about you. i usually can't stop staring at you, but today i REALLY couldn't stop. you're gorgeous. i've never known someone like you. you drive me nuts.

like actually, you drive me up the wall. you're so annoying. i hate when you pull my hair. but it's kind of cute when you annoy me. KIND OF.

- walker ♡︎

**

you've memorized every word he wrote in that notebook. you could recite it out loud if you had to. you read it every night before you fall asleep. it brings you comfort knowing there's still a chance of everything being normal again.

you lay down in your bed, opening up the notebook. you reread your favorite page before you fall asleep.

**

august 1, 2022

i leave tomorrow, today technically. i leave in a few hours. you're asleep in my bed right now and im sitting at my desk. it's three in the morning. i woke up thinking about you, and now i can't stop.

i made sure to memorize everything about you. your face, every single freckle, even the little dot of [a color different that your eye color] that's in your left eye. i don't want to forget anything about you. and i don't want you to forget anything about me.