𝙁𝙍𝙀𝘾𝙆𝙇𝙀𝙎

makeup is a big part of your life. it's the way you express yourself the best. you feel naked without it. it is a necessity every single day you go out. at least half of your life spendings has been spent on makeup.

walker's never seen you without makeup. he's never really said anything about it, boys never usually notice that stuff. you've been with him for close to a year and he has somehow never said anything.

whenever you fall sick with the flu, you lose all of your energy. you haven't touched your vanity and all of the makeup inside of it. you rotted in bed all week while everyone else went to school. walker was the most worried of all.

**

walker 💕
baby where the hell are you
y/n❣️
im sick dumbass
walker 💕
WHAT
y/n❣️
im on my literal death bed.
walker 💕
are you ok??
y/n❣️
i'm actually dead right now
walker 💕
no way really
y/n❣️
yeah
walker 💕
oh ok well see u at the funeral
y/n❣️
ok bye
walker 💕
ok but actually i hope you feel better ml
y/n❣️
thank u baby ❤️
walker 💕
switching classes, talk to u soon ❤️

**

you shut your phone off and slump down into your pillows. your head is throbbing and everything hurts. you close your eyes to try and soothe the pain behind your eyes.  you don't even realize when you fall asleep.

you wake up thirty minutes later. you couldn't breathe out of your nose you were so congested. you open your mouth and take deep breaths. this was torture. the pain in your head got a little better though, not a lot.

you lay in your bed curled up in a ball for who knows how long. you're staring into nothing without a thought in your mind. you don't realize how much time has passed until the light outside your window shines an orange glow on your face. you sit up and stretch, groaning and the sickly ache in your body.

you suddenly hear your door burst open. you jolt, pulling your blanket close to you out of instinct.

"y/n?" you hear a familiar voice say. you look at the boy who was standing at your door. he was holding a bag in his hand.

there was a look on your face. one you've never seen before. it was a look of confusion, curiosity, and awe? what is going on? you look at him with a worried face.

"what's wrong?" you say, your throat aching when you speak. he looks like he's about to cry.

"you have freckles.."

****

something short to announce that the prologue of 'the lake house' is now published!!!!

i hope it's everything that you all imagine it to be 😃

i love yall!! <333