𝙀𝙉𝙀𝙈𝙄𝙀𝙎

requested by @MelissaNugget

****

in english class you feel a paper ball hit the back of your head. you turn around angrily, picking it up and sending it right back to the boy who threw it at you.

"i'm so tired of your bullshit, scobell!" you yell. he has a smug smile on his face as he sits back in his seat. the teacher stood up out of her desk.

"y/n, walker. hallway, now!" she yelled, pointing at the door.

"but miss, he-" you got cut off by your teacher yelling again.

"hallway!"

you push yourself out of your desk and walk out into the hallway. you hear walker get up and do the same thing. you lean against the wall, crossing your arms. walker stared at you with a grin.

"why are you so mad?" he asked innocently. you inhaled sharply and kept your words to yourself. a minute or so later your teacher came outside.

"you two, i'm so tired of this. you need to leave each other alone. next time this happens, im getting the principal. got it?" she said. you nodded and walked back in the room.

"yes maam," walker said, following happily behind you. you sit down in your seat and go back to doing your work. the rest of the class goes by and you don't get troubled by walker anymore.

the bell dismisses you and you walk out to your locker. you open it, shoving your english books in there and taking out your math books. you peek over your shoulder and see walker making his way down the hallway. right when he's passing you, you stick your foot out. he stumbles over it and turns to face you.

"you're so annoying." he said to you. you laughed and shut your locker, bumping his shoulder and you walked by him. he flipped you off and you kept walking.

the rest of your day went by smoothly until you were getting on the bus. as you walk up the steps, you look for an empty seat. not a single one was empty. there was on seat that only had one person in it. and the person in that seat was walker.

"you always have to be near me, don't you?" walker says as you sit down. you bite your cheek so you don't speak. he nudges your side and you glare at him.

"jeez, okay." he said, raising his hands up in defense. you take your airpods out of your pocket and put them in your ears. you turn on your music and lean back in the seat. you never realize when you fall asleep ten minutes later.

walker looked out of the window for majority of the ride. it wasn't until he felt a head on his shoulder that he moved. his body tensed up and he turned his head to you. he let out a breath and tried to think. his mind was running wild. he didn't know what to do.

he kept thinking and thinking and wouldn't stop. he was panicking. he didn't know whether to wake you up or let you sleep. he was frozen in fear. he stayed like that until the bus got to your stop. he tapped your knee and you jolted, lifting your head up. you glanced over at him then back at where the bus stopped. you took a double take at walker and your eyes widened.

"oh my god- i'm so sorry- i didn't mean-"

"it's okay," he said softly. you were sort of taken aback. why was he being so calm? he was never this nice. you got your bag and got up, apologizing one more time before getting off the bus. you hear your phone chime while you're walking up the driveway to your house. you take your phone out of your pocket and look at the notification.

1 new message

you open the message and laugh.

**

walker 🖕
i hope your neck cramps up from laying like that

y/n
i hope the bus crashes

**

you turn off your phone and walk in your house.

'he's so annoying,' you thought.

maybe he was thinking the same thing about you. maybe he was thinking something different.

news flash, he was.

****

707 words