Chapter 6: A Shadow of Sirius

TW: alcohol usage, I think that's it!

Reggie:

Regulus just stood there in the kitchen. Did he really just help James? Did he really just let his guard down just because James needed a little help? He knew that James could fully do all the little tasks... probably. But he did them anyway.

Shit. James knows that he doesn't hate him which is good for Regulus, but not for his reputation or parents to find out. He needed to control himself. Why did he help James cook? And now he was invited to a party, let alone his brother's two month anniversary or some shit? Why would he ever go?

The bigger question, in Regulus' opinion, was why James wanted him to come. Pity? It wasn't like Sirius and Regulus were on speaking teams, per se, but they weren't great friends either.

Regulus remembered that he was in the kitchens after a few minutes of contemplating whether to go or not. He needed to weigh the options, and quickly at that. 

He shortly made his way to the dungeons. He needed to ask at least Barty for his opinion- and if he said yes, then Pandoras' or Cissy's opinion on clothes. His head was already spinning, trying to just focus. He was basically power walking at this point.

I must look like a mad man, he thought as he was rounding corners left and right. He finally got to the dorms. He ran up and barged into their room, needing to urgently talk to Barty.

"Hey Bart-" he started before looking up to see Evan in Barty's lap, making out with him. Why they didn't lock the door was beyond Regulus at the moment. This didn't matter though, he needed answers.

"Oh shit- uhhhh- hey Reg! You came, uh, early?" Barty said, flushed and breathing quickly. Evan had jumped off his lap and now sat awkwardly on Barty's bed.

"Look, I could really care less at the moment if I'm being honest...oh and congratulations guys, took you fucking long enough...anyway, back to my point here." Regulus looked at them before walking to his bed, setting down his bag and sitting.

"Oh uh yea Reggie, what's up?" Barty asked.

"Okay uhm- how do I put this...so in conclusion, James asked me to come to Sirius and Remus' two month anniversary party or some shit like that." Regulus got out.

"Hold the fuck up, did I miss a chapter or something?! Cause here we are drawing conclusions, while I'm still on the first page, wait no, the fucking cover!" Barty said drastically, "And by the way, I haven't even read the title."

"Mmmm. Yea. That's why I drew the conclusion, dick head." Regulus pointed out.

"Mhm. Yea ok. Really helpful you basic ass hoe." Barty began.

"Okay..not to interfere with this-eh, I don't even know, but as much as I find this entertaining, didn't you need to 'draw a point'?" Evan asked.

"Ah yes, thanks Evan." Regulus said, Evan nodded.

"So should I go?"

"What do you mean- of course you will go! Why the fuck would you not?" Barty exclaimed quite loudly.

"Okay, okay, jeez. Let me find Cissy or Pandora. I need fashion help." Regulus concluded.

"Good luck." Barty said, putting his attention back onto Evan. Barty made grabby hands toward Evan, to which Evan complied, crawling into the embrace of Barty.

Fucking stop! That's so cute, I might actually die! Regulus thought. He smiled while he stood up and walked out the door.

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆟 𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆟 𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆟 𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆟