Chapter 12: Psychic Siri

Tw: Joking about murder- in a friend way. (That makes sense lol)

James (1st person) POV:

I couldn't tell if Regulus would choose to murder me in my sleep or behind my back.

Either were valuable options. Considering how he basically fummed in his head after I brought up staying at my house, I think most likely, both. Better watch my back and keep one eye open.

He just said one sentence, and it has been playing all night in my head.

'James, you should leave now.'

So I did. Was it the best choice, no. Did I want to keep breathing, yes. So all in all, I would think that I have around a 50/50 percent of living.

He seemed pretty peeved at me. How come? All I asked was for him to be safe and come to our house. Heck, I didn't even force him! I don't understand what was such a big problem.

I walk back to the common room, re-thinking his words.

'James, you should leave now.'

∞ ϟ 9¾ ♔ ⚯͛ △⃒⃘ 𐂂 𓆓

-Time skip brought to you by Sirius' wrists-

It was the morning of getting on the train. I was excited to see Mum and Dad, both Sirius and I are. We have been sending them letters each week, telling them about all the 'hot gossip' coming and going (...). They seem to enjoy it, I think. Reminds them of their time at Hogwarts.

Mum has told me about how she hated dad at first. How she hated how self absorbed he was. How loud and abnormal he was. But, that's what made her fall in love. Really, I think it was his sappy jokes. Don't tell her that, though.

"PRONGS WHAT THE FUCK?! WHERE DID YOU BUT MY HIGHLIGHTER?" Sirius yells, even though I can hear him just as well if he talked regularly.

"I'm not sure. How would I know?"

"Because you used it to impress... What's their name again?" He asks.

"Ha! Nice try. And no, they wouldn't care in the slightest...Well I guess not now anyway."

"Ugh! Why can't you tell me the lucky person's name?!"

"Hm. Wouldn't you like to kn-"

"PRONGS! PADS! LETS GO OR WE WILL BE LATE!" Moony cries.

"Yes, mother Moony!" We both say, in unison.

Remus rolls his eyes, grabbing his trunk and book bag. I do the same, followed by Peter, and lastly, Sirius.

"Just wait till the train, James. Then I will know their name." Sirius said, a smirk crawling up his face.

"Can't wait." I say.

-Time skip to when they get on the train brought to you by Moony Toast<33-

James (3rd Person) POV:

James and the rest hop on the still train. They look eagerly for their empty car; the same one they've had since year one. Once they find it, James takes the seat to the right, the spot closest to the door.

They all get comfortable, putting their bags and trunks above them. Moony and Sirius are cuddling opposite of James, while Peter takes the window seat. They all are tired, but excited nonetheless.

James pulls a small ring from his pocket. He has been carrying it around for a while. He found it on the Pitch; but after asking around, couldn't find the owner. He asked everyone. (Yall, put in your bets here) He decided to hold on to it.

The ring itself was beautiful. It had wavy, thin lines crossing and overlapping each other to make the band, and in the middle of these overlaps were small circles. This kind of reminded James of small Snitches.

(Credits to Betty Belts) (This is the Wavy Kelp Ring- but they kinda look like snitches!)

He doesn't wear it around; even though it fit each and every one of his finger of different size. He wanted to put it on a necklace chain, but hadn't had the time to do so.

As he played with it, he looked out to the hall to see the boy who he had gotten into an argument just a few days (a week) ago. They made eye contact, looking at each other with apologetic eyes, before Regulus broke this, going back to walking.

"What the fuck, Prongs? What was that? That kid is a creep!" Sirius states, irritated.

"He's your brother, Pads." Remus points out.

"Tomato-Tomato." Sirius says, sharply.

"Nothing Sirius." James says.

"Anywho, what's the guys' name?" Sirius asks, changing the subject.

"How do you know if it's a guy, Pads?" Peter asks.

"I can tell. Call me, Psychic Siri!" He announces.

They all laugh, trying to get over the ridiculous name. Why Sirius was like this, no one knew. Not even James. It made sense that no one knew. Sirius is Sirius. There is no different him. Just him.

"Anyway, what's his name?"

"Uh-I, you see, h-he and I aren't really a uhm, thing? It's kinda like a one-sided thing?" James questioned.

"A one-sided...thing?" Remus repeated, slowly.

"Well, you could say that he really dislikes me now..." James carried on.

"Doubt it." Sirius said, convinced.

"You'd be surprised-" James muttered.

They sat in a calming silence for a good hour. Remus and Sirius reading, well, Remus mostly, Peter sleeping against the window, and James in deep thought. This deep thought was trailed to Regulus. Did he hate him? Why did he think this was okay? His best friend's brother? What was wrong with him? These thoughts circled through his mind over and over again.

This drove him crazy. So crazy that he ended off drifting to sleep.

∞ ϟ 9¾ ♔ ⚯͛ △⃒⃘ 𐂂 𓆓

Hai loves! How are you all? I hope it's decent!

Sorry for any grammar mistakes- it's currently 1:17 am so I'll correct it later:)

Also, sorry for the VERY slow update. My bad. Sorry again! But here it is. A sucky chapter but Yk.

Eat, drink and sleep today :)

Byeee!

Word Count: 990

Dream Count:

Reggie: 1

James: 1