Chaper 8: If Only You Knew

Tw: yelling, that's it I think:)

Also if words look like this: abcdefg... then that's means it's the persons thoughts:)
James (first person):

We were all in our group now. All was forgiven. Thank the gods! There were quite a few people here now, but no sign of Regulus. I was really looking forward to him coming, but I should have known he wouldn't come. (*sighs* go ahead ig) Everyone kept coming up to our group saying 'congratulations' or 'I'm so happy for you two!'. Which may have been nice, but I was getting real bored, real quick.

I kept looking for him. Every second. It reminded me of when you sent a risky text, but they haven't responded yet. (Yes, I know they don't have phones.) He wasn't here. Maybe I should go find the girls; they would probably distract me with the latest gossip.

I looked up, trying to find them. They were on the couch, talking to...Regulus? When did he sneak in? He was wearing a green flannel and black jeans. Some of his curls, braided.

Shit. Fuck. Shit! He looked so hot. I'm going to die on the spot! That's not fair- how is he allowed to do this? He isn't facing me and I'm dying. Imagine when he turns around-

Just then, Regulus decided to turn on his heels, looking for someone. I stopped working. His shirt was unbuttoned..and he had fucking makeup on! Oh holy fucking shit! Would Sirius be that mad if I kinda decided to shag him? Is that legal? Liking your best friend's younger brother? I'm sure it is...in some country...right?

I couldn't move. At this point, Remus was looking at me funny. I felt my cheeks go red once he found us, and started to walk over. Shit, shit, shit!

"Mate, you good?" Sirius asked, arching a brow.

"F-fine. Yeah. I'm fine." I gulped out. He looked so hot! I decided to look down. What a lovely floor! I thought miserably. Fuck, I couldn't stop thinking about him! His hair, his face, his body, his- NOPE NOT TODAY!! I had to stop myself. I was still in the group, but I wanted to leave.

"Mmm sure-." Sirius said before spotting Regulus and turning his attention to the younger one.

One look at Regulus and Sirius' face dropped. However, I couldn't stop starting. He had to of noticed. Regulus looked very nervous. He looked at Sirius and Remus before holding out the present to them.

"Uh- I-uhmm...I have th-this present. It's from, C-Cissy, Pandora, and I. Nothing t-too big." He stuttered out. He was so nervous! I felt bad, but he was here, and I couldn't take my eyes off him.

"Little Reggie showed!" Sirius said, obviously trying to make a point.

"Don't call me that." Regulus said. I was confused on why he didn't like any of our nicknames for him.

"Pish-posh, all fun. Now, you're only fourteen so you MAY NOT drink. Or do anything under that category. Do you understand me, Regulus?" Sirius asked, sternly. I just shook my head, and chuckled a little.

"Since when did you ever care?" He asked, genuinely curious. Oh shit, this is going down. I thought.

"Since forever?" Sirius asked, irritated.

"Yeah, whatever you say. You didn't when mother- never mind " I looked at both of them now. What the fuck did their mother do? I will kill that bitch. Watch me.

"Mother what?!" He asked, but really it was more of a demand. I wanted to know this too.

"I fucking said never mind. Maybe listen next time?!" Regulus snapped.