Chapter 9: Eyes to Soul; Soul to Eyes

Tw: Light abuse? Idk if u can call it that since I didn't get fully at that point yet. :)

Regulus (first person):

"Oh, Regulus! Did you think I wouldn't find out about you hanging out with your disgrace of a brother and his little friends? Did you think I wouldn't care? Have you forgotten what I've told you?!" Walburga practically screamed.

"No! Mother, I haven't done anything wrong! He's my brother!" I yelled back, testing the limits, even though I knew I would regret it.

"Watch your tone young man! You sound just like Sirius! Would you like to hear the difference between you two? Huh?!" She yelled.

I shook my head. I really don't want to hear. I could do without the painful comments. The truth was, the comments hurt too. I'm not sure how Sirius bared it. Nothing hurt him. I wish I were him. Oh lord, I wish so much I was him!

"Don't you dare give your opinion! You, Regulus, are a horrible son. The difference between you and Sirius is that Sirius didn't ever care. He got away, however, you will never get away." She said coldly as she grabbed my arm and shoved me against the floor. She drew out her wand, pointing it at me.

"NO! MOTHER STO-"

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆟 𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆟 𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆟 𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆟

My eyes snapped open from that bone splitting thought. Or, I thought it was a thought. I tried to move but felt something preventing that. Oh please, don't tell me-

It was cold out, enough for goosebumps, but nothing more. I, however, didn't have any sense of coldness. Being squished by something forbidding anything from coming in or escaping. That something he has smelt before, but couldn't fully place.

This brought me back to what was happening. I wasn't with my mother, so evidently, it wasn't real. I sighed, thankful that it wasn't real. The dream made me think of Sirius. There were many differences, sure, but the part that he didn't care, was the biggest difference. I couldn't bring myself not to care. It still stung.

A small shuffle came from the body blocking all surroundings. I tried to move, but the figure wouldn't move.

It was James. That took me a while to remember. Shit. It was James! Fuck! I cried too! No, no no! That's not what I wanted. Why did I cry? Mothers right. I care too much. I shouldn't but I do!

I needed to get out of James' hold. My body was starting to fall asleep, sending pricks of pain to my feet, arms, hands, and legs. I attempted to push him off, but he was just too big! (I give you full permission, you're welcome. [you know who I'm talking to in particular.])

"J-James! Get off! I can't move or breathe!" I huffed out.

He woke up, letting go a bit. I moved my head up through his arms to look him in the face. His eyes were sleepy, but a beautiful hazel.

Whoever said that the eyes were the opening to the soul, was right; as long as you have a soul, that is. James' soul was oh so colorful. He is like dark red, fierce but gentle with what he has and possesses. He was bright yellow, giving but never taking too much for himself. Brown, he was protective, wanting to have what he had. He was also green, very angelic with his actions, each one having a soul purpose. He was light blue, being emotionally balanced; letting himself thrive from his emotions and feelings. He was neon purple, enthusiastic for the people around him. He was orange, confident but humble when need be. He was baby pink, poppy for everyone including him. But lastly, he was the rainbow; because he was gay...(JUST JOKING GUYS) But lastly, he was all these bundled up into this nice, neatly organized human. He was his soul. His soul was him. (Guys I'm so inspirational wtff?)

"Oh! Sorry Reggie, I'll get off of you!" James exclaimed, breaking my thought train.

"Oh yea, that might be helpful." I said, not minding the nickname.

"You kind of fell asleep, so I figured that you, uh, might need the sleep. So I let you sleep on me- I hope that's okay." James stated.

Of fucking course it was okay! Will I tell you these exact words James Fleamont Potter? Yes. Yes I will.

"Of fucking course it was okay." I said shyly.

James' eyes went wide. His eyebrows arched like bridges. (Idk why that made me laugh-)

"Oh yeah? What was okay with it, Regulus?"

Holy fucking shit, James, say my name again! That was hot. I think my heart skipped a beat or two.

"Shit- all of it?" I played it cool. Am I going to regret this, most likely. Had I any idea of how or why I am still going along with this, nope.

"All of it, now?"

"Isn't that what I said?" I asked.

We were sitting close, me between his bent legs, cross legged. His hair falling perfectly besides his glasses. I wonder why he didn't just move me. That seemed more smart and effective.

(Got the idea from this beauty)

(Credits to on insta @Julesart.04 or @Julesart04 on Pinterest)

"Yeah. It was. I was just...surprised."

"Mmm. Okay. I'm tired. Can we go back to sleep?" I asked mindlessly.

"We?" James asked.

"You know what I mean. But that would be lovely-" I said sleepily, as I swatted at him.

"Here, I will pick you up, darling. We are going to my room. We can sleep there." He explained.

I only heard the first part of his sentence before I had drooping eyes, making myself tired. It was so easy to be around James. My last thought was of myself grabbing his neck, mumbling something about how pretty his hair was, or something.

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆟 𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆟 𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆟 𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆟

HA! I haven't died!

Sorry for the very slow update, school sucked. So much work this week and I could not keep up! But here I am, boo! Here ur update<333

Word count: 1066

Dream count:

Reggie:1 (2 if u count nightmares...I won't unless the consistent of James or Reggie)

James: 1