Chapter 15: Perfectly Fine

TW: F slur, Walburga (I'm so sorry my loves!When you see ⚠️ you can skip the section with the f slur if you want :))

Reg (3rd person) POV:

Over the next two days, Sirius doesn't talk or even look at the two boys. Regulus has heard over and over Remus trying to convince Sirius to talk to them at night; since they shared the same bedroom. This was one of the things Regulus didn't like. He didn't like how the bedroom that he shared with his brother, he also had to share with Remus. Now, he didn't have anything against Remus, he was a fine lad, but Regulus didn't like the thought of himself in the same room as his brother and his boyfriend.

They talked at night and it drove Regulus insane. He often had to fall asleep with his pillow over his head, hoping that they took a hint. They didn't. Regulus at one point decided telling them to 'shut the fuck up.' But they just told him to 'go the fuck to sleep'.

He got so irritated with them, that for the past week he has been sleeping in Fleamonts Study. He was asked what he was doing sleeping on the small couch, and he replied with, 'letting my brother and his boyfriend snog in peace'. Now, were they doing that, most likely. Fleamont just shook his head smiling. Regulus wasn't asked to move.

He felt a faint happiness from this.

∞ ϟ 9¾ ♔ ⚯͛ △⃒⃘ 𐂂 𓆓

Regulus (1st person) POV:

I am now sleeping in the sitting room. I chose to move here only as of last night. Since Fleamont was in his study most commonly at night, Effie offered me the sitting room. So much for not being asked to move.

Laying on the couch now, I feel alone. It's not like I haven't slept in my own room before, it's just that it's a very big room. It is cold and big. The ceiling is also very tall. My mind must be playing tricks on me because I see shadow people in all the corners.

Shadow people are what I have named them. Sirius and I used to try to name each one at the Manor, but we ran out of names quickly. They always scared me more than Sirius. He made a game out of them, I think.

As my eyes slowly fitted together, I thought about Sirius and James. Those thoughts were quickly replaced with a cold nothingness of sleep.

∞ ϟ 9¾ ♔ ⚯͛ △⃒⃘ 𐂂 𓆓

"Regulus!" The woman hissed.

"You have once again disgraced this family! You will not be let go so easily as your brother! You are the heir and you will start acting like it! Now, come back this instant! You hear me?!" My mother yelled, starting to speed walk towards me.

"NO! NO I WILL NOT COME BACK! NOT TODAY AND NOT TOMORROW! NEVER!" I scream, not moving from my place.

This angers the ungodly thing, making her grow somehow taller than before.

⚠️TW: F-Slur! (Go back to reading when you see these emojis again)⚠️

"YOU DISGUSTING LITTLE MOLE!" She belts out.

I laugh. A mole? Where did this come from?

"A mole!? Mother, you have me near dying!" I say, trying to not laugh.

"UGH! YOU SON OF A BITCH! YOU'RE JUST A FUCKING FAG! NOBODY LOVES YOU! JAMES ONLY SAYS HE LIKES YOU BECAUSE HE WANTS TO PLAY YOU, JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE! HE IS JUST PITYING YOU! YOU MEAN NOTHING TO EVERYONE!!" She screams.

⚠️TW section done. Summary: Walburga says that nobody loves him, and that James only likes him because he pity's regulus.⚠️

I stop. Is that why James likes him? Is it all pity? He looks up to his mother. Maybe she is right.