Chapter 6: Chapter Six

"It's a full moon tomorrow night," Severus blurted out.

"Yes, it is." Harry agreed. "Have you finished reading that chapter, Mr Snape?"

Severus looked down at the book in front of him before clenching his jaw and looking back up.

"What are you going to do?" Severus demanded with a stubborn look in his black eyes.

"Once you finish that chapter. We shall try casting the spell," Harry replied, mildly.

Severus gave him such a glare that Harry chuckled. The teen looked taken aback from that reaction.

"That would be between Mr Lupin and I," Harry stated.

"You haven't told the Headmaster," Severus uttered in understanding.

"You would be correct."

"You're lying to the Headmaster," Severus blurted out.

"Omitting," Harry countered. "There is a difference."

"He'll know," Severus grumbled. "He always knows."

"The Headmaster can have selected sight in regards to some matters," Harry said carefully.

Severus muttered something.

"What was that, Mr Snape?" Harry questioned.

"You would have been a Slytherin," Severus said reluctantly.

Harry laughed at that statement and Severus gave him a smile.

"I suppose we'll never find out," Harry said with a wink. "Unless you feel up to the challenge of stealing the sorting hat."

Severus snorted and Harry gave him a grin. Something seemed to relax between them as Severus pulled out his wand. They moved onto working on the spells that Severus had just read.

xXx

Remus hesitated outside of Professor Swift classroom, feeling like crap. He would rather curl up in a bed then face his 'furry problem' as Sirius called it. He knocked on the door before him instead.

"Enter."

Remus took a deep breath and let it out before pushing the door open. The first thing he noted was the fact that the desks and chairs had been removed. The second, was the fact that there was no cage and he felt fear in the pit of his stomach.

"Shut the door," Swift ordered from where he stood before the only desk in the room. "Strip down to your pants."

"What?" Remus gasped.

"Unless you want to rip through the clothes you are wearing," Swift remarked, without looking up. "The choice is yours."

Remus pulled at his tie and slowly undressed as he took in his teacher. Swift had yet to look up from his desk as he peered through wire rimmed glasses while he was focused on something that Remus couldn't see.

"You want me to change here," Remus blurted out.

Swift looked up from his desk and pierced him with a stare over the top of his glasses. Remus shrunk back from that look and thought that he could almost feel something whine in the back of his mind.

"Yes," Swift said simply.

"I...I can't control it," Remus stuttered. "If I change here...I could kill you."

"I am aware of that, Mr Lupin."

Remus closed his mouth sharply as he stood in just his pants. He shivered from the cold and Swift flicked his wand and the room grew warmer. Swift took his glasses off and placed them on the table and picked something else up.