105 | intertwined; a fervent wanting

Quick Author's Message!

Hello to the younglings or people simply uncomfortable, here's a warning that an R18 scene will be occurring in this chapter. It's essentially the whole chapter: to those skipping it, I think it's a means of expressing and connection between two people. This is basically what the capture is trying to encapsulate. (So you won't be missing essential plot or secrets!)

You can say, it's Noah's venting of his frustrations and pleading for Kaden to remember him, and a test of Kaden's waning resolve and self-doubts of his determination-how deep his desire and love runs, and whether the choices he'd made are correct.

Anyway, I'll be posting a second chapter 15 minutes after this one uploads. (Bc I still want everybody to have an update ^^) 

———+++———

The alcohol burning in their blood had yet to fade, a lingering catalyst for the myriad of feelings boiling. On the verge of overspilling and splattering against the cold floors.

Noah slid his jacket off at the door with urgency, cloak draping across a leisurely chair. He turned, waiting. Kaden stood at the doorway, staring, and Noah sighed.

"Perhaps you misunderstood my intentions, Chauvet. But I don't intend to lay next to you and ease your nightmares—"

Two steps—two steps, and Kaden was standing before him, his hands looping around and aggressively, yet awkwardly pulling the dragon closer.

He yanked at Noah's collar with one hand, pressing his lips briefly on the other, tentative and uncertain. Then, like an obedient student working hard, he pressed another, a little more daring, a little firmer.

Noah's eyes widened impossibly, dark eyes blown wide in surprise.

A touch of Kaden's tongue, and Noah's eyes narrowed dangerously, leaning down and leaning in.

He took over the reigns, leading the kiss, and directing them to flip onto the bed. Kaden gasped, and his mind blurred, and he had definitely drunk far too much.

Even his regrets of drinking were smothered, pressed to the corners of his dizzy thoughts.

A weighted air pressed above, under the dim room lights and the mutters, the groans. Kaden barely felt the softness of the covers when the warmth of another's body pulsed over him in a heartbeat, both rhythmical and hurried.

There was no doubt, however, that the fierce kiss had his entire body made pliant, limp, and dazed as his eyes squeezed shut.

He couldn't breathe—his thoughts were spinning—he must be making a terrible mistake at this very instant and—how did this happen, and—

And—

"Breathe, Chauvet."

Noah's muttered reminder was consuming, pulling away to leave an obscene trail before pressing forth once again.

Kaden obediently listened, his pride too far gone to steal back.

He moved his tongue to the dance that the other led and arched his body as it was manipulated between the slender fingers, the sharp and beautifully defined knuckles that dragged along his back. The raw skin that made its way under his shirt, sending a burning path against his spine.

His mind was too distracted to realize that his shirt was unbuttoned, slipped off by sly hands, the white fabric pooling into the covers.

Too distracted by the gloom in Noah's fathomless eyes that painted a sultry scene, of himself spread out on the bed, a fool under the other's grasp.