-⭒- Introductions -⭒-

[⭒2nd person POV⭒]

After you and Dorothy had gotten dry (taking turns watching the critters while the other was away), the little plushies had started talking up a storm. Now you all were still sitting at the table as you were trying to get the critters to calm down.

"Alright alright, everyone settle down."

You say getting their, and Dorothy's, attention as they slowly stopped their conversation.

"You all know our names, so what are your names?"

All of the critters looked at each other but eventually the orange dog spoke up.

"Well, I'm DogDay!"

He said, excitedly, as his tail started to wag back and forth.

"I'm Hoppy Hopscotch!"

The green rabbit said, starting to bounce up and down.

"I'm Kickin Chicken!"

The yellow chicken walked up next to Hoppy, who was still bouncing a tad bit, and pointed to himself with a 'I'm the coolest guy around' look as Hoppy rolled her eyes at him.

"I'm Bubba Bubaphant,"

The blue elephant said, in a much calmer tone than Hoppy and Kickin.

"I'm Bobby Bearhug!"

The red bear said from her place next to Dorothy.

"I'm Picky Piggy,"

The pink pig said, and the white unicorn sat up straight from her former position leaning against Dorothy's arm.

"I-I'm CraftyCorn.."

She said, quietly. You smile softly, seeing how nervous she looks,

"You don't have to be nervous hun."

She looked up from her hooves that she was fiddling with in her lap to look at you before she gave you a small smile.

"...Wasn't there another one of you?"

You asked. You were pretty sure there had been 8 of them, you had only counted 7 that had told their names.

"Oh! That's CatNap!"

DogDay said, pointing over to the purple feline, who was sleeping near the edge of the table. CatNap opened one eye to look over at you then promptly went back to sleep. You shrugged, you'd let him sleep if he wanted.

"Man, you guys look rough."

You heard Dorothy mumbled, patting Bobby's head and looking at how dirty she and the others looked. A few of them even seemed to have some torn stitches. Bobby seemed to like the attention she was getting from Dorothy, as she leaned into her touch. These little guys have probably had it tough before they had shown up at your front door.

"What do you say we try to fix 'em up Doe?"

You asked Dorothy, standing up to go and your sewing kit that you probably had stored somewhere in your room.

"Oh, ok."

Dorothy replied, watching you leave but she continued to stay with the critters, as Crafty had started to use her arm as a head rest again. You chuckled to yourself seeing Dot starting to talk with the critters again, who had gathered around her.

You left the kitchen to your room to find your sewing kit. You walked up the stairs and opened the door to the medium-sized room. You turned on the light and started to look around the room, moving things around and looking in any drawer you could find.