-⭒- Allergies -⭒-

[⭒2nd person POV⭒]

Spring had come and the Critters were enjoying the warmer weather while you were starting to have your seasonal allergies. A stuffed nose, feeling more tired than usual, and just all together not feeling great if you didn't have any allergy medicine.

The critters all started to notice this and they wanted to try and come up with a plan to make you feel better.

"Alright guys!" DogDay said, getting the attention of the chattering critters sitting in the living room, "Momma has been feeling bad and I think we should help her,"

"How?" Bubba asked, tilting his head at the dog.

"Hmm," he tapped his chin and thought before answering. "Maybe we should try and make her some tea?"

"But the last time we tried to make something on our own we made a mess in the kitchen." Bobby responded, DogDay nodded

"I know we did, but I'm sure it can't be too hard with just a drink." He reasoned with a shrug. Bobby sighed,

"What if someone gets burned?" Crafty asked as she fidgeted with her hooves in front of her,

"C'mon guys I'm sure it won't be too hard," DogDay insisted as Bobby patted Crafty on the shoulder to try and calm her.

"I'll help make some!" Kickin exclaimed as Hoppy nodded as well,

"Fine, I'll help as well," Bubba added with a sigh. DogDay looked over at Bobby and Crafty as Bobby nodded,

"Alright alright, I'll help," Bobby said as Crafty nodded with a sigh,

— — —

After they all agreed to help they had gotten to the kitchen to look for the things they needed. DogDay grabbed the box of tea packets while the other critters all worked together to get the water.

(And if you're wondering where Picky and CatNap are, they both decided to take a nap in Y/n's room)

"You guys got the water?" DogDay asked, walking towards the others as they placed the pot on the heater to boil it. Bubba turned towards him and nodded,

"Just started heating it." He gestured towards the pot as he spoke. DogDay nodded and set down the box he was holding.

"Here's the packets, how do we do this again?" He looked up at Bubba who was looking at the side of the box,

"The instructions are here," he tapped the words on the box as DogDay looked over at them. All the critters then worked together to make the cup of tea, without spilling any of the water surprisingly, then when they were done Bobby was the one who went up to your room to get you.

"Mommy! You gotta come downstairs!" She shouted running into your room and tugging at your pant leg.

"Bobby? What is it? Nobody's hurt right?" You looked down at her and she shook her head.

"No, but we made you something!" She grabbed your hand and started tugging you towards the door.

"Ok ok I'm coming, calm down." You chuckled following her down the stairs to the kitchen. When you entered the kitchen you saw the critters sitting on the counter next to a cup.

"Hi Momma! We made you some tea!" DogDay beamed looking at you and throwing his arms out to the side gesturing to the cup.

"Oh, well thank you all." You chuckled again, walking over to the counter and picking up the cup and taking a sip. It actually tasted pretty good, "I guess you all did a good job," you said, looking at all of them. Bubba nodded,

"I helped with the instructions the most," he said, which then led to the other saying how they all helped as much as he did, making you chuckle at the situation.

— — —

A/N: Ok to be honest I had no idea how to end this so I hope it turned out alright -u-

Anyways, hope you have a good day/afternoon/night!