-⭒- Meet the Critters! -⭒-

Requested by: @TheDarkWolf032

— — —

[⭒3rd person POV⭒]

Dorothy opened her eyes only to be met with a green and grassy surface. She lifted her head to see where she was and saw that the sky above her was a mix of poorly and well painted pieces to mimic the sky. She sat up and saw that there were four-ish buildings in the surrounding area. One looked like a house-like building, one an office and the others...she wasn't sure what they were.

She rubbed her head that was still pounding like she had fallen from three stories up. She stood slowly making sure to balance herself when she heard footsteps behind her. She jerked around to see a large version of DogDay, with a wide gaping mouth and black eyes.

"Woah-k, that's...new."

The DogDay waved at her in a friendly manner while her mind was racing trying to think of what the heck could be happening when she heard more footsteps coming from various areas around her. The other critters then stepped out into the light. They were all similar to DogDay, and much larger than how she remembered them.

CatNap was nowhere to be seen and she was still trying to put the pieces together when she felt someone tap her shoulder. She yelped before seeing it was only DogDay and she sighed,

"Ok we need to talk about not randomly tapping my shoulder when we're in a new place and I'm freaking out."

She huffed, turning to DogDay,

"Sorry Dottie!" (yes he's keepin the nickname!)

He replied, as Dorothy sighed and looked down at her feet. She was surprised when she saw that she was wearing work shoes, something like her mom/Y/N would wear. She looked at her shirt and it looked like a buttoned up work shirt with some sort of weird 'P' symbol on the breast pocket.

"Ok, that's also kinda weird..."

She muttered before looking back up at all the critters,

"Sooo...care to explain what this place is?"

She asked, crossing her arms,

"This is the 'PlayCare'! Wayyyy underneath the PlayTime co. factory!"

She heard an automated yet child-like voice say,

"Whu-? Who said that?!"

She asked turning her head in all directions, trying to see who could've spoken,

"Are you ok Dottie?"

She heard DogDay ask her as she turned her head to look back up at him.

"Yeah totally! I'm in a strange place with no exact way to get back home, there's a weird voice talking in my head and you all are like eight feet tall and look nothing like how I remember so, yeah! Doing great!"

Dorothy said, as DogDay tilted his head at her, noticing the sarcasm.

"Well I know you're being sarcastic, but I'm not sure how to explain what is going on-"

"And why can't you?"

"Because I thought you knew so I wasn't going to have to."

He answered with a small shrug.

"Dorothy groaned and put her head in her hands.

"So...you're all the same as my siblings? Or are you like...different...somehow? Cus I'm not sure how to process this."