-⭒- Anxiety Help -⭒-

Requested by: @Echo51311

— — —

[⭒2nd person POV⭒]

The critters all started to notice something about DogDay. Whenever you or Dorothy would leave he would pace around the house or just wait by the door or window. They didn't really notice it at first but it had been getting worse and Bubba had grouped them all together one day to talk about this.

"He's doing it again." Bobby said softly as she watched DogDay walking around the living room, turning his head towards the window or door every so often.

"And that's why we're all here now." Bubba answered, "He's been doing this a lot more lately. The pacing and things like that."

"But didn't he do that stuff before?" Hoppy asked, tilting her head at Bubba, who nodded, "Yes, but he didn't do it all as much as he does now. I think he might have some separation anxiety?" Bubba said as he rubbed his neck.

"I guess that could be the problem." Crafty looked from DogDay to Bubba. They were all worried about him, he would seem jittery and nervous the whole time when Dot or you were gone and it seemed to be getting worse. "But how do we help?" she turned her attention back to Bubba and he hummed in thought for a moment.

"Let's talk to momma about it and maybe she can help?" He shrugged and the other nodded along, "That sounds good." Kickin said, "But what do we do until momma or Dot get home? It'll still be for a few hours."

"Hmm, let's see if we can distract him maybe?" Picky spoke up.

"How?" Bobby tilted her head at Picky.

"Maybe with a game?" She suggested with a shrug.

"Like a board game?" Crafty asked, Picky nodded and Crafty jumped down from her chair and ran off to grab a game.

"Well now that that's getting taken care of. Let's go get DogDay."

They all then worked to get DogDay settled down and they played monopoly until Dorothy came home. Once she did, DogDay ran to the door and hugged her leg.

"Hi Dottie!" He said, as his tail wagged behind him. She chuckled and patted him on the head, "Hey bud." She moved to take her shoes off while throwing her bag next to the stairs, "You all playing a game?" She asked looking up at the other critters sitting around the board.

"Yeah! You wanna join?" Hoppy asked, looking up at her as she walked to the couch with DogDay following behind her.

"Yeah sure," She sat down on the couch and DogDay jumped up next to her. Hoppy handed her the pieces needed and gave DogDay his and they started up the game again. And about an hour later you came home.

"I'm home!" You shouted, walking up the stairs from the garage and setting your bag down next to Dorothy's,

"Hi momma!" DogDay shouted back waving at you from the couch as you walked over.

"What're you guys playing?" You asked, kneeling down next to CatNap who was laying on the ground next to the group and petting his back.

"Monopoly," Bubba answered, picking up one of the orange chance cards and immediately frowning from the effect on the card. You chuckled to yourself sitting down next to CatNap, continuing to pet him. "You wanna play?" Bubba asked as you shook your head.

"Oh no I'm alright. Thank you though." Bubba nodded and they all turned back to the game. After a long game, with Picky being the winner, much to Bubba's confusion, you decided that it was getting late and that everyone should start getting ready for bed.

"Oh right! We wanted to talk to you about something momma." Bubba said tugging on your pant leg.

"Oh, um, alright? What is it?" You tilted your head at him, kneeling down next to him.