-⭒- First Aid -⭒-

Requested by: @NovemberRedAngel5555

— — —

[⭒2nd person POV⭒]

"I'm gonna win!" Hoppy announced, running with the soccer ball to the goal on the other side of the yard.

"No you're not!" Kickin shouted back with a grin on his face as he chased after her. They ran across the grass with both of them taking the ball from the other until Hoppy had it again and was running towards the goal. She was about to kick the ball when she tripped and fell on her face.

"You alright?!" Kickin shouted, running over to her. She groaned and pushed herself up from the ground before wincing in pain as she felt her knee stinging.

"-Ow- I think I'm fine," Hoppy sat up, rubbing her head as Kickin got to her side. He got down on the ground next to her and looked at her knee,

"Uh-oh,"

"What is it?" Hoppy looked at him as he pointed at her knee. The green fur on and around her knee has spots of blood and some of the fur had gotten rubbed off from her fall. It stung badly and Hoppy sniffed,

"I'll go get Momma!" Kickin exclaimed as he jumped up and turned towards the house before pointing at Hoppy, "You stay here!"

Hoppy nodded and Kickin sped off to the house. He entered through the open door looking around rapidly before spotting you walking towards him.

"Did something happen?" You questioned, looking at him as he swayed from one foot to the other,

"Me and Hoppy were playing soccer when she fell and hurt her knee." Kickin explained, talking quickly and pointing out the door, "she's still outside,"

You nodded before turning your head to where Dorothy was, sitting on the couch,

"Dot, can you get the first aid kit please?" You asked, walking towards the door slowly before Kickin grabbed your hand and started dragging you along with him. She looked up at you, giving a thumbs up and jumping off of the couch.

You were led by Kickin to where Hoppy was still sitting on the ground and you could hear her sniffing as you approached her,

"Is it your knee, hun?" You asked, kneeling down next to her. She looked up at you nodding, "can I see?" She nodded again, moving her hand so you could see the damage. It wasn't too bad, you could probably just clean it and then bandage it up and she'd be good to go again.

"Doesn't look too bad, I'll just need to clean and bandage it ok?" You said picking her up carefully. She nodded again, rubbing her eyes. You walked back into the house seeing Dorothy holding the first aid kit by her side as she stood in the door.

"She alright?" She asked looking from Hoppy to you. You nodded,

"Just need to clean and bandage her knee real quick," you answered walking to the bathroom as she and Kickin followed. Entering the bathroom you set Hoppy down on the counter next to the sink. Dorothy set the kit next to you before turning to Kickin,

"You wanna hear something cool?" She asked, kneeling next to him, clearly trying to either keep him distracted or entertain him, maybe both? Anyways- he nodded and she walked out of the bathroom, sitting down while leaning against the wall as Kickin followed and sat down next to her.

You smiled softly before turning back to Hoppy, "Alright I'm gonna use this to clean your knee ok?" She just nodded and you placed the wipe on her knee cleaning off the blood and dirt as she winced a bit from the slight sting of the alcohol (I think it's alcohol anyways-) in the wipe.

"I know it stings, sorry hun," you say trying to comfort her as you rub her head lightly. After you finished cleaning all the stuff off of her knee you placed a larger bandage over it and considering she's a plush it covered her entire knee and then some.

"Alright, all done. That feel alright?" You asked, closing the kit and looking over at her, she nodded and said,

"Mhm, thank you Momma!" she gave you a smile which you returned and she stood up stretching out her knee a bit and then jumping off of the counter, landing next to you on the floor. You chuckled at this before walking out of the room seeing Dorothy telling Kickin a story,

"And then I kicked the ball from all the way across the field and it went straight into the goal,"

"Woah!" Kickin exclaimed, jumping up and down,

"Impressive right?" She asked with a grin before you chimed in,

"Less impressive when you know that there wasn't anyone on the other side, but still impressive nonetheless," you chuckled as Dorothy scoffed,

"Still! That field with the largest in the place," she huffed, crossing her arms over her chest. You chuckled again before walking towards the living room,

"Come to the living room soon I've got something to tell you all," you announced, as Dorothy raised an eyebrow at that.

"And that is?" She asked, standing up.

"You'll see," you answered, leaving the space. The three left behind all exchanged glances before Kickin shrugged and followed after you. Dorothy sighed and walked behind him as Hoppy followed by her side.

— — —

After all that happened you started talking to the critters about first aid and how to use it if you or Dorothy weren't there and someone got hurt.

Dorothy of course already knew all the basics so she helped you with explaining.

This all resulted in the critters placing random bandages (like those kid ones with all the art and things :]) on each other, you and Dorothy.

— — —

A/N: And now they're all gonna try and play doctor (did anyone else do that?)
Anyways, hope you enjoyed this chapter and have a good day/afternoon/night wherever you are!